Standalone Expansion "Enter the Dominatrix" Coming This Fall

#1Azuma_NarooNPosted 5/3/2012 1:56:23 PM
http://kotaku.com/5907364/saints-row-the-thirds-april-fools-joke-gets-real-with-enter-the-dominatrix

Apparently it'll be available as a standalone product, a boxed retail disc, as well as digital download later. Apparently that April 1st prank turned out to be real.

Personally, I'm not too excited, especially since all of the DLC so far has been garbage. We'll see, though.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#2ProtoShelPosted 5/3/2012 1:58:51 PM
Yeah, SR3s subpar DLCs along with the apparent 30$ price tag killed my interest in this. Oh well, I can just pick it up for like 10-15$ used down the line.
---
Number of times donned the Serious Business Suit: 2
Number of PS2/3's smashed:33/5
#3sbrutePosted 5/3/2012 2:26:43 PM
Yeah 30 bucks is a bit expensive but I'll probably get it if they release some good videos for it.
---
"You're going to need 600's. Those look like 350, 375's." -
Denzel Washington on proper waterboarding techinque
#4TriangleHardPosted 5/3/2012 7:43:41 PM
I always thought super power was what was missing in Saint's Row game.

This would be perfect if they do it right.

I hope the super powers control well instead of being very basic (like you just jump really high, or your dash makes you run really fast) I want some real super power feel like being able to throw cars around or flying like superman or something.
#5Jeric735Posted 5/3/2012 8:00:25 PM
This makes me kind of angry for buying the Season Pass. I mean, I already felt shafted due to the fact that I still had to pay for the minor DLC items.
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#6CoberholtPosted 5/3/2012 8:38:04 PM
nope
---
Veni, Vedi, Veni
#7Gamemaster64Posted 5/3/2012 8:40:48 PM
LA Noire did it right except you still had to pay for the car dlc one if you didn't get it as a pre order bonus.

SR3 did it poorly. Don't think I be getting this unless it on a GOTY disc like RDR and The Undead Nightmare.

I wonder if any super strength is shown physically. Don't like skinny man/woman lifting tank.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#8DaGreatOnelolPosted 5/3/2012 10:32:56 PM
im glad people actually got what they want on the official SR boards. The bad thing is it takes the cake for a whopping $30. Another punch to the face in terms of wasting our money on DLC. =X
#9superbuu3Posted 5/4/2012 1:13:58 AM
I'm glad i didn't pick this up now i hope they release a complete edition.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#10squiggy9996999Posted 5/4/2012 7:58:51 AM
SR3 is the worst EA cash grab EVER. giving us half a game on purpose and selling us the rest. giving us 2 of each weapon type and selling us the rest. giving us half the clothes and selling us the rest.

then they reduce the activities from #2 in half, and integrate them into the story to make the game look longer when practically a third of the missions are just activities.

it's still a fun game, but i seriously can't see myself paying 30$ for a virtual expansion of steelport. think about that: we're paying for a new version of the same freaking city we paid 60$ to play through, but now a little weirder. who freaking cares?