saints tried to be gta

#1DENGUINPosted 5/5/2012 12:51:55 PM
But realized they can never compaire after gta4 so they pretty much said screw it lets play as a super human in saints 3
---
Racism is the best form of comedy
#2TheCyborgNinjaPosted 5/5/2012 4:27:38 PM
GTA4 was so boring it actually can make you stupid.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#3schlaufuchsMIKEPosted 5/5/2012 4:41:02 PM
SR and GTA are both good in their own right. Besides, Saints Row 2 came after GTA4, so...
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it; a tool will sit on a forum and bash one or the other.
#4mrmontiePosted 5/5/2012 4:46:09 PM
No. Saints realized that GTA was too serious and annoying for some people so they took the genre and ran with it in another direction. Saints 2 beat the living hell out of GTA 4 when it came to a game that was actually fun to play.

2 is very easily argued as being a better game than 3, but I still enjoyed both of them more than GTA 4. Here is hoping that rockstar goes back to more of a vice city/san andreas feel for the next game.
#5schlaufuchsMIKEPosted 5/5/2012 4:50:55 PM
Also, GTA4 = Driving Camera Fail.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it; a tool will sit on a forum and bash one or the other.
#6capricorncatPosted 5/5/2012 11:09:55 PM
GTA4 was so boring it actually can make you stupid.

I'd wager the game about giant **** bats would make you dumber long before GTA would. Also spraying poop on people. Game sucks.
---
http://www.youtube.com/mercurialiris
#7jovan28Posted 5/5/2012 11:17:27 PM
schlaufuchsMIKE posted...
SR and GTA are both good in their own right. Besides, Saints Row 2 came after GTA4, so...

Invalid You Should take their first installment of the game to compare which comes first which is GTA who made a sandbox game first between them two..
#8schlaufuchsMIKEPosted 5/6/2012 9:38:43 AM
jovan28 posted...
schlaufuchsMIKE posted...

Invalid You Should take their first installment of the game to compare which comes first which is GTA who made a sandbox game first between them two..

Or you should slow down and read what I said and not just assume what I said. I never said SR came before GTA. I didn't even say SR2 came before GTA4.
---
#9SolidDBZPosted 5/6/2012 10:25:14 AM
I bought SR2 from the store and it was a big mistake. I mean I tried to like it but it's so bland, the gameplay is horrible. Content doesn't matter to me if it's not fun.

GTA4 is much better. I played a bit of SR3 on foot, no cars XD, and I liked it... Not sure if I should buy it though, it may not be that great,
---
Metal Gear!?
#10Azuma_NarooNPosted 5/6/2012 9:22:25 PM
What is there to do in GTA4 besides missions? Stunts are boring because there's barely anything to trick off of, and you fall off your bike the moment you drive over a pebble. Most of the missions is merely "go here, kill this guy" with barely any variety. The game world is massive, yet empty and devoid of color. Very boring and bland.

I can't speak for Ballad of Gay Tony, since I never played it, but from what I heard, it's what GTA IV should've been like from the start. I need to pick it up some day.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov