Anyone know if you can create a custom radio station using music from your xbox?

#1PeelMyBananaPosted 11/7/2011 4:28:43 PM
Saint's row 2 had something like this but they only allowed you to create a radio station using music that was in the game. I hope they add that feature to Saint's Row 3 for your own music.
#2Mikejl87Posted 11/7/2011 4:31:52 PM
They do have that feature. In fact, just about every game for 360 has that feature. Now if you only want the music to play while you're driving and have it stop when you get out then that's a problem. But playing with music all the time isn't so bad and at least it stops when there's a cutscene
#3wonderfulwinoPosted 11/7/2011 4:36:21 PM
Mikeyjl87 posted...
They do have that feature. In fact, just about every game for 360 has that feature. Now if you only want the music to play while you're driving and have it stop when you get out then that's a problem. But playing with music all the time isn't so bad and at least it stops when there's a cutscene

I remember GTA Vice City had that option. One of the radio stations in vehicles was something like"my mp3" and you could create a playlist from music on your hard drive. i thought that was so cool
#4lunchbox2042Posted 11/7/2011 4:40:50 PM
The PC version of GTA IV has this. Unfortunately since the Xbox 360 has universal custom music as opposed to it being an option for developers to use, it makes it harder for devs to do it.
---
GT: Mr Fn Lunchbox
#5ranma622Posted 11/7/2011 4:43:46 PM
No you can only use the in game soundtrack for the custom station this was confirmed by v-singular on the game fourms
#6HDCasePosted 11/7/2011 9:35:40 PM

The PC version of GTA IV has this. Unfortunately since the Xbox 360 has universal custom music as opposed to it being an option for developers to use, it makes it harder for devs to do it.

Yeah I think I've only played one game that integrated your MP3's into the car's radio before, and that was Test Drive Unlimited.
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal