Prof. Genki: The Grove on Co-op...anyone beat it?

#1JimilliganPosted 11/21/2011 1:33:57 AM
Its in Luchadores territory. My friend and i just tried in on co-op and about halfway-ish through they just send a non-stop wave of hunters with mini-guns. Several at a time. We tried several times trying different tactics but it was just impossible. I need to see a video of someone beating it in co-op.

Playing it in single player it has no hunters. Pretty much just walk right through it.
---
So say we all
#2True RunePosted 11/21/2011 1:36:56 AM
i had a similar situation.....i wasn't playing co-op tho.

not sure if it was location you said, but it was a final level genki(hard). i was dominating it like nobody's business, and when the hunter came out, i had loads of time, so instead of ignoring it, like i usually do, i decided to kill it. when i did hordes of hunters started streaming out.

Did one of you kill the Hunter? if so...that could be why?
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3Jimilligan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 1:57:51 AM
We did. Its such a tight hallway/maze you go through its hard to get around. Maybe we can lure him back and then run past him.
---
So say we all
#4True RunePosted 11/21/2011 1:59:16 AM
you could try the dive roll.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#5The DevourerPosted 11/21/2011 2:00:58 AM
They spawn two hunters for every hunter you kill.

Lure it away and there's the money shot board in a little cubby area between two traps, just jump over the wall avoiding those traps, clear the guys out there fast and move on. You'll hardly ever notice the hunter there if you do it right.
---
Q8200, GTX460SE, 4G DDR2 900, 750G SATA2, 700W, Logitech G5/G15, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
#6Jimilligan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 2:04:15 AM
The Devourer posted...
They spawn two hunters for every hunter you kill.

Lure it away and there's the money shot board in a little cubby area between two traps, just jump over the wall avoiding those traps, clear the guys out there fast and move on. You'll hardly ever notice the hunter there if you do it right.

Thanks. I didnt know that was how it worked. Here we are mowing down scores of hunters for no reason. lol
---
So say we all
#7ThugMosquitoPosted 11/21/2011 2:05:34 AM
Um, both of you grab the miniguns and start mowing down the hunters. When you reach the money limit, one of you dodge-rolls to the exit as quickly as possible, minimizing casualties and the other stays back and distracts the hunter.

Thats how me and my girlfriend did it.
---
Buzz Buzz Buzz.
Bang Bang Bang.