Which are the best guns?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Which are the best guns?
4 years ago#1
Just wondering before I spend my money, considering unlimited ammo/instant reloads/fully upgraded guns ; which would be the best?
4 years ago#2
Probably SMG with the Fire bullets
1000/1000 on Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1/2/3
I am a True Gundam Dynasty Warrior!!!
4 years ago#3
In my opinion;
Pistols; Shepherd

Shotgun; the laser one, if you can buy the shark attack dlc or whatever, get that one.

SMG; idk never really use em, I used to use the first one, the last upgrade gives inferno bullets.

Assault Rifle; Everyone disagrees here but most people seem to agree that the KRUKOV with infinite grenades is the best. When you crouch you can shoot like 6 grenades per second, it's crazy. Some people say the KRUKOV sucks cause it's damage but so do the other Assault Rifles damage compared to the other weapons. I never use a rifle unless it's to use the grenade launcher.

Special weapon?; RC gun, got a V-TOL following you? No problem just zap it and take it over. You can use it's weapons and everything, then just hit Y and blow it up.

Launcher; I believe without the Genki dlc the Annihilator is the only thing available.
Melee; I prefer the Penetrator. 8)
It puts the lotion on its skin.
GT/PSN: RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#4
Not sure if it's the best, but the SMG that sets your enemies on fire is incredibly fun.
XBoxGT, PSN: GaTechGrad
4 years ago#5
Yes they are but they are extremely weak, but FUN!
It puts the lotion on its skin.
GT/PSN: RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#6
I honestly prefer the Kobras for the pistols. Mainly because I like having a silenced handgun
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain
4 years ago#7
All the weapons are equally powerful, it just depends on how you use them.
And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning.
4 years ago#8
I prefer the sheperd with the explosive rounds blows guards and their shields away it also allows you to juggle bad guys in the air.
Live GT: Curtald420
4 years ago#9
Some minor spoilers.

Pistols- The one that gets the silencer. I just like silencers. Played as a Bames Jond...Er, James Bond styled character with it.
SMG- I like the Blossom for looks.
Rifles- When STAG is around, the laser gun. Otherwise, the one with the grenade launcher.
Explosive-Satchel charges are fun, but they seem to have a timed fuse if you don't set it off.
Special- Situation dependent. If I'm on zombie island, doing a last stand with 3 followers, the airstrike. Fighing off cops? Reaper drone. Fighing off the army? RC gun.

Don't like the pulse/airgun. The Cyber (come on, its the megaman buster) buster is fun, but...
The sniper should have been in the explosive slot
4 years ago#10
Hey how do u use the grenade launcher upgrade?
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Which are the best guns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived