Can I remove the Gang Vehicles from my inventory?

#1AxelPoePosted 11/30/2011 8:20:30 PM
I hate them all.
I rather have the ones I can customize...
And not all these cars cluttering up my list.

So is there a way to remove them?
I just see retrieve on the list.
No delete.
---
"Fight evil with evil."
#2VividAxisPosted 11/30/2011 9:16:35 PM
I haven't heard of a way to remove them. We should be able to organize our garages.

Good news is that you can customize any land vehicle even if it says you can't.

1. Walk into a Rim Jobs
2. Press Y and select a car that you can customize
3. Press A and Retrieve it. You'll be in the garage bay
4. Press Y to enter the menu again
5. Select [Garage] from the menu list
6. Highlight the vehicle that you want to modify
(do not press A or select it, just highlight it so it loads the image of it on the right side of the screen)
7. Press the B button and choose Accept
Now you can modify any unmodifiable vehicle.

After you start this process you can repeat it with another vehicle by going back to step 5.
#3mykalonPosted 12/1/2011 12:46:19 AM
It's pretty much like what VividAxis said; I guess enough people complained to Volition that they accidentally deleted their unlocked cars by mistake in SR2 that Volition made sure it wouldn't happen again in this one, which is, like you said, annoying when you have three Criminals with a gaudy star on the roof.

The good news is that you can indeed customize them with the glitch VividAxis described, and they do not count toward your garage total (which is around 65 vehicles). The bad news is, they will forever have that stupid lazy star that you can't get rid of.
---
White FC: 3224 6500 1877
GT: Myke001
#4AxelPoe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2011 3:19:35 AM
VividAxis posted...
We should be able to organize our garages.

How do I do that?
If possible that is.
Because at least organizing the order would be great to me.
---
"Fight evil with evil."
#5mykalonPosted 12/1/2011 4:37:08 AM
AxelPoe posted...
VividAxis posted...
We should be able to organize our garages.

How do I do that?
If possible that is.
Because at least organizing the order would be great to me.

We can't; VividAxis was implying that organizing our garages seems like a no-brainer, but after three games Volition still hasn't gotten the hint. In fact, the garage system in SRTT is literally the same as the ones used in both predecessor, except that now you spawn in the vehicle form the menu. It was a bit disappointing when I realized that they used the same clunky system in light of all the updates to game mechanics they made elsewhere.
---
White FC: 3224 6500 1877
GT: Myke001
#6Mister_MackeyPosted 12/1/2011 5:21:32 AM
It would definitely be a big help if we could organize our garage list. At least alphabetically.
#7Smackdowner1Posted 12/2/2011 11:20:45 PM
It'd be better if there were a chop shop that you could deliver stolen vehicles to, unlocking the option to purchase that brand of car from them whenever you wanted. The mission rewards like cyber vehicles and gang cars could go here too, solving the problem of having unwanted vehicles in your garage.

This way is also better for collectors. Since the personal garage is not big enough to contain every vehicle, you could just use it store your favorites and use the chop shop for the rest.
---
''Peace'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2011