The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Nudity

#1Red_StalinPosted 6/10/2011 12:25:15 PM
Does this game have like full-frontal nudity (I.e. pertaining to the sex appeal)?
---
I'll nuke your family! gamertag: xxRed Stalinxx
#2PrinceOfFalloutPosted 6/10/2011 12:43:46 PM
i hope so theres no point in adding sex appeal and not being able to show your huge giant dong
---
"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"
GT:GodMode XIII
#3DieKoogPosted 6/10/2011 1:05:20 PM
I think it would be just a little bit silly to have a game where punching random pedestrians into a mist of blood is okay, but uncensored nudity is a no-no.
---
"Do I preach to you while you're laying stoned in the gutter?" "No".
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/214/mastodoncomici.gif
#4Shut-Your-FacePosted 6/10/2011 1:21:14 PM
Are we talking about nipples?
#5FloyminPosted 6/10/2011 2:12:40 PM
I'm betting a repeat of SR2. Quite appropriate to be wearing a mosaic during "Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax!"
---
Has anybody seen my mind? I seem to have lost it.
#6BlooddovePosted 6/10/2011 4:20:14 PM
Did they not show full frontal of a guy in the ballet of gay Tony, If so what would be difference, unless there are different standards for dlc?
---
True genius is simplicity at its core.
#7FloyminPosted 6/10/2011 4:24:48 PM
IIRC, the ESRB once said that DLCs can't be rated. I could be wrong about that, though.
---
Has anybody seen my mind? I seem to have lost it.
#8Crazyclock222Posted 6/10/2011 4:25:32 PM
Blooddove posted...
Did they not show full frontal of a guy in the ballet of gay Tony, If so what would be difference, unless there are different standards for dlc?

It was in the lost and damned, but it was only one cutscene of nudity. Besides, imagine if you could play through the entire game with no censor when you're nude, I can only imagine it would give politicians another chance too rip on video games.
---
Sorry, busy being awesome.
360 gamertag: Crazyclock222 PSN name: Crazyclock
#9BlooddovePosted 6/10/2011 9:28:25 PM
^Very true running nude with your dangling bits all exposed, is far worse then ramming your car into a group of pedestrians, then blowing that car up, killing the last few that some how survived the impact.
---
True genius is simplicity at its core.
#10gullgullgullPosted 6/10/2011 11:22:25 PM
Yeah, that is generally considered worse by society. You've been living in such a society for at least 17 years to be allowed to play this game, so I don't know why you're so surprised to hear about that.

Blood mist punches, "Sex Toy" bat = Okay

Nudity = Not okay

Welcome to America/Canada/UK/Insert Nation Here, enjoy your stay.