The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

*turns on Super Power Cheats* *floats above city*

#1agentspoonPosted 6/28/2011 7:35:16 AM
BEHOLD YOUR NEW GOD!

*proceeds to rampage though the city destroying all in my wake*

This is all assuming that there is Super Power cheats and one of them is flying.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2XxXCrimsonXxXPosted 6/28/2011 8:48:54 AM
Ok, you could have posted this unnecessary message in the already created thread-"Super Powers Might Actually Be in the Game" where we are already discussing what we want to see and what the majority of fans want.
#3bluehat94Posted 6/28/2011 8:58:12 AM
let him have his fun
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
#4agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 9:25:27 AM
XxXCrimsonXxX posted...
Ok, you could have posted this unnecessary message in the already created thread-"Super Powers Might Actually Be in the Game" where we are already discussing what we want to see and what the majority of fans want.

Oh im sorry, am I suddenly not allowed to post MY thoughts and opinions in a topic of my own?

Its not like this board is being over run with topics or is drowning in a sea of them.

Take your head out your arse.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
#5Devilanse333Posted 6/28/2011 9:58:37 AM

Or you could stop acting like you're the god of the boards.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#6XxXCrimsonXxXPosted 6/28/2011 10:37:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7XxXCrimsonXxXPosted 6/28/2011 10:40:28 AM
Adding to that point, you are free to post whatever the hell you like, really. But you posted neither a thought not a opinion. You posted something that none of us could even to respond to. You simply thought you were oh too important to just add to a thriving discussion and would make your own.
#8bluehat94Posted 6/28/2011 10:48:50 AM
XxXCrimsonXxX posted...
Adding to that point, you are free to post whatever the hell you like, really. But you posted neither a thought not a opinion. You posted something that none of us could even to respond to. You simply thought you were oh too important to just add to a thriving discussion and would make your own.

the discussion isn't thriving though, i actually had to go back a few pages to find it, and calling people self important cockroaches really does make it sound like you have far to high of an opinion of yourself
---
"Well i actually performed the experiment dozens of times. The bad news is reality doesnt exist. The good news is we have a new cat graveyard" -GLaDOS
#9agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 11:45:34 AM
XxXCrimsonXxX posted...

So suddenly we as human beings have to actually be invited personally into a conversation to join it?

My first post left many places where you could have added your own input in response to what I wrote.

Anyone with a reading skill higher than a four year old knows that.
---
#10Devilanse333Posted 6/28/2011 12:31:36 PM
XxxXxXXCrimsonXxxXXXXxx dude....you prove my point every time you hit the post button. I saw how you bragged about banning people on ...gamehub??

For trolling? I bet trolling to you is anyone who disagrees with you.

Relax, tough guy.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33