wich teamate is going to die in this game

#1SHADOW0106Posted 8/24/2011 8:13:06 PM
topic
---
My dad isn't going to believe a ****ing bowl of fruit punch came crashing through this wall! GT SHAD0W 4500
#2ArsairiusPosted 8/24/2011 8:14:13 PM
I hope none of them, thad be great.
#3Kaboom5Posted 8/24/2011 9:35:05 PM

Pierce,Zimos,Angel,or Gat.

#4ArsairiusPosted 8/24/2011 9:46:06 PM
Pierce
No

Zimos
Highly doubt it, but could care less.

Angel
No

Gat
No (the developers would NEVER put Gat's or any character's death in a trailer, if you could tell who the character was. If anything, theyd show a casket like SR2 or make it so the veiwer is thinking "Who died?")
#5Kaboom5Posted 8/24/2011 9:53:49 PM

Arsairius posted...
Pierce
No

Zimos
Highly doubt it, but could care less.

Angel
No

Gat
No (the developers would NEVER put Gat's or any character's death in a trailer, if you could tell who the character was. If anything, theyd show a casket like SR2 or make it so the veiwer is thinking "Who died?")

Im not saying they are im just saying they're the only ones iwant to see die if someone has to.I do espicially hope its Gat though.

#6FullMetalNarutoPosted 8/25/2011 12:39:30 AM
Im hoping its nobody this time, but if something does happen it will probably be Oleg in some sort of attempt to stop the Syndicate from making clones of him.
---
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. - Gandalf the Grey
#7AxelPoePosted 8/25/2011 12:58:33 AM
To me, Oleg seems to be the most likely one for some reason.
Also, it be awesome to call him out as a zombie.
Imagine a hulk-like zombie following you around. Awesome!
---
"Fight evil with evil."
#8Kaboom5Posted 8/25/2011 1:07:29 AM

no johnny needs to die not oleg!if oleg dies i'll i'll :cry:

#9FullMetalNarutoPosted 8/25/2011 1:34:04 AM
Kaboom5 posted...
no johnny needs to die not oleg!if oleg dies i'll i'll :cry:

If he does it will probably be at a lab and will involve an explosion that will destroy everything so that nobody can use his DNA to ever make clones again.
---
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. - Gandalf the Grey
#10CruorComaPosted 8/25/2011 3:34:05 AM
Zimos. I want Oleg to stick around.
---
For My Beautiful Dog Sparky;
You Never Lied, You Never Stole, You Never Stabbed Me In the Back. You We're Always There. You Were My Best Friend. I Miss You.