Gang Vehicles/ Customizing Cars Question

#1ArsairiusPosted 9/10/2011 9:12:56 AM
http://www.saintsrow.com/sites/saintsrow.com/files/fckeditor_uploads/sr3_heyday_action_shot_lg.jpg

1.) Does anyone have any idea what cars each gang will drive? In the link, there's a socialite that's obviously one of Morning Star's cars. Im gonna go ahead and guess Morining Star will also have Justices as a car.

2.) In the photo, there's neon lights under the socialite. Im guessing we can now put neon lights under our cars now? Pretty cool.
#2RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 9/10/2011 1:10:23 PM
From what I remember from the Lucadores trailer they seem to drive around the Avalanche looking truck and compensators. The deckers also had the avalanche looking truck along with another SUV that looked like a bigger version of a scion xB. The deckers also have Bears in the trailer. Morning star seems like they're gonna be driving all luxury sedan looking cars.

I just want to see all new cars and lots of them, and the good ones from SR and SR2. Like in SR there was an SUV called the Traxx Master and an exotic car called the Fer de Lance. They were probably the best looking cars in SR. But SR2 they carry over the ugly Nordberg, and the Keystone and other ugly cars and cut out the sweet looking vehicles, I didn't get that. Then in SR you could fully customize Taxis. You could take all the decals off and the little light up sign on top that says Taxi. You can't do that in SR2 though, I don't get that.
---
THIS, is MY brain on drugs! - Random Saints gang member
GT/PSN: RUNwhenCOPScome
#3RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 9/10/2011 1:11:15 PM
Oh and the Avalanche looking trucks that the Luchadores drive have Miniguns on them in the trailers, a la Warthog-esque.
---
#4TheOnlyTrueBezoPosted 9/10/2011 4:55:50 PM
I hope someone drives the Voxel. I love that car.
---
Currently playing: Saints Row 2 (360)
Not changing this sig until I think of something better to put here.
#5RyozoPosted 9/10/2011 5:56:34 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
But SR2 they carry over the ugly Nordberg, and the Keystone and other ugly cars and cut out the sweet looking vehicles, I didn't get that.

Me neither; I'll take the opportunity to add the Interest, Vegas, and Venom to the list of vehicles whose reappearance would be welcome.

Then in SR you could fully customize Taxis. You could take all the decals off and the little light up sign on top that says Taxi. You can't do that in SR2 though, I don't get that.

Also, you could also do that to Anchors and Five-Os, if I recall correctly (I'll have to boot up the original to make sure). The inability to do so in SR2 is an inexplicable decision which I hope is not carried over.
---
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
#6RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 9/10/2011 9:37:16 PM
Na you can't do the 5-0, I wish you could. The generic sedan look the Taxi and 5-0 have is what I love. The closest you can get in SR2 is the super taxi you get for completing the taxi diversion. Also something that needs to be fixed is the sirens on police vehicles. The 5-0 would make people pull over however the lights on the Estrada, FBI, Peacekeeper and Bear were just for show -- I found it funny though that the lights on the Quota still made people pull over though. "Oh the meter-maid, I better pull over..." "A 40 ton armored vehicle plowing through traffic at 65mph, I think I'll take my chances."
---
#7Kaboom5Posted 9/11/2011 8:42:24 AM

If i remember correctly i think they said Morning star usually drive Status Quos(Limos)and the luchadores used Bulldogs but i can't say for sure.