no complaint here BUT

#1OMegaNova150Posted 10/7/2011 2:03:01 PM

i kinda dont understand what everyone's so sad about for the nudity part, i mean i like nude chicks just as much as the next guy but through my 21 years of life i've seen some things that'd gross a lot of people out and im just saying take this as a good reference "just because she looks absolutely stunningly beautiful doesn't mean what's under her clothes is exactly the same".OH and same goes for the male would you really like to see Mr. Worm jiggling 24/7.

yes it's just a game i know, but if anyone here who is old enough to know what i'm talking about then i think you can slightly understand the blurrs a little bit.

#22ndAtomiskPosted 10/7/2011 2:09:30 PM
I personally never cared that there was no uncensored nudity.
---
Virtua Fighter 5 FS coming to PSN/XBL!!
Official Cape Slapper of the FF Type-0 Board
#3ElusiveOneXPosted 10/7/2011 3:04:11 PM
I don't know why you thought your opinion on this was so important it needed another thread. Afraid people won't hear you 22 replies into a topic?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954855-saints-row-the-third/60554172
---
I'm telling you I don't care because you need to hear me not caring.
#4Hiddenlegend12Posted 10/7/2011 3:14:54 PM
Yeah, I don't know what the big deal is.
---
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
#5SERiA_STARPosted 10/7/2011 5:00:12 PM
Some people aren't mature enough to understand that the censoring isn't so much about compliance as it is novelty. A -mature- person knows there's plenty other ways to get their nakkie jollies and thinks "oh, cheeky Volition with their mosaics! lol."
---
Love is the space war!!-UNETHICAL-
#6Unicron6Posted 10/7/2011 6:24:41 PM
If it has nudity or it doesn't - i don't care, it does not make or break the game for me, afterall i am playing the game for what it is not cause of nudity or lack thereof.
---
Have you had your daily meal of Gumbo Ho-Tep?
#7UrbanMessiahPosted 10/8/2011 8:10:25 AM(edited)
Don't really care if nudity is in or out, but I kind of wish they would have censored them better, like with black bars or "Parental Advisory" warning logos...or even better, Professor Genki heads! Yeah, I know it's probably too much work programing those instead of blurring...just wish it was handled differently is all.
---
I crush. It's what I do. I crush dreams. And hopes. And wishes. And spirits. And rainbows. And kittens. And all should bow before my crushing because it is epic.
#8Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 10/8/2011 8:18:34 AM
Where are you guys getting your info?And what kind of nudity would there be?
#9Relient_KPosted 10/8/2011 8:49:40 AM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
Where are you guys getting your info?And what kind of nudity would there be?

Your character can streak, and random pedestrians can also streak. You can also flash people.

However, it is meant to be humorous, not sexual. The reason why a good portion of people are complaining is because they want to make a "attractive" female character and have her run around naked the whole game. They're upset that they won't be able to see anything.
---
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
#10jonnyhwoodPosted 10/8/2011 9:04:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]