Andre Assassination Help!

#1fleigelPosted 11/17/2011 4:31:22 PM
I am having an impossible time trying to draw Andre out for the assassination. The description says to kill the hoes in the area and to anger the morning stars, but no matter how many of each I kill, the target won't come out.
#2DRzCalderonPosted 11/18/2011 2:58:29 AM
I'm on the same boat. I think he may be glitched.

I seem to be in more trouble since I already 100%ed the game and am now on the last 3 assassinations and there aren't any gangs for me to provoke.

But I manage to lure the gang that is suppose to make him spawn in his territory but still no sign of Andre.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#3FoppePosted 11/18/2011 3:18:46 AM
It should be enough to get 3 or 4 stars, can't remember how many hoes I killed, probably not more than 10.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4KronicTHC4Posted 11/18/2011 3:38:20 AM
The secret when you control the area is:

Go to the area and kill 5-6 hoes
Activate the drug trafficking mission in the area. Instant 4 stars
#5SchwubPosted 11/18/2011 3:38:47 AM
I came here just to ask the same question, I already conquered the area! I hope, there's a way or this gets patched! It's just eating away at me because I'm a perfectionist!
#6dgafchickPosted 11/18/2011 6:22:48 AM
Did anyone figure it out mine is the same way I have taken over the whole area and now I took some of that gang there tried the trafficking thing and nothing still can't get him to come out
#7spoonman101Posted 11/18/2011 6:26:32 AM
I had 5 starred the Morning Stars, and killed about 5-6 hoes, and he showed up.

It's a bit of an odd one, but it's definitely not glitched.
---
We're gonna have an eye-popping, cracking lot of kit on that stand.
#8Frost_TherapyPosted 11/18/2011 6:34:50 AM
Yeah I decided to backtrack and do assassination missions after I took over the map. For some reason when I fire randomly into a crowd I builds stars. I believe (Not certain) killing Saints will award stars, and the appropriate gang for the area shows up regardless whom you were killing.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3568 0934 7702
#9Poolshark1520Posted 11/19/2011 12:32:30 AM
For those who don't dominate the area yet, I just did it with 3 stars and didn't actually kill any hookers. It was actually pretty tough getting them to get pissed off enough but if you run up and down that bottom street that runs the length of the district, you shouldn't have a problem finding enough Morning Stars to pop.

I started at the small bridge entrance in the southwest corner and as soon as I had 3 stars, I started making my way east until I hit the gas station and there he was. I already bought the Rusty's Needle further east just before in good planning so I got rid of my notoriety easily.

Hope it helps.
---
Eat Life. Be Large.