[Possible SPOILERS] What does the takeover assist do exactly?

#1tanthourPosted 11/17/2011 4:39:53 PM
I know it takes over a hood, but do you still get achievements that are activity related?

I hate "Snatch" and I want to take over a hood with Snatch in it, but would I still get the achievement for it?
---
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I'am." -- Rene Descartes
#2InvalidModPosted 11/17/2011 4:43:36 PM
It auto completes anything that gets you territory in that zone giving you credit for it
---
After he wished for my own privates to engage self-penetration to myself, he ragequit. -scarred_steak
#3gamefreak666Posted 11/17/2011 4:44:43 PM
It completes everything for you, activities, buying properties, buying stores, and the gang operations, I used it when there was a particularly annoying activity that I just couldn't get past, so I would say think about what activities you may have trouble with or what territories you'd have the most problems taking over. I think it should give you the achievement for it, as you still get the ones for 100% takeover of the district, even if you used the takeover assist. I normally do all the activities I can before I use that. I suppose if you're that worried about it, just do the activity and then use the takeover assist.
---
TimeSplitters 4: "Save the world or die laughing."
Megaman Legends 3. Enough said.
#4RipraptorPosted 11/17/2011 5:09:36 PM
To clarify:

You get none of the cash for strictly completing an activity.
You get the cash per hour for any properties picked up/areas cleared.
You get none of the respect.
You get the respect modifiers for completing areas.
---
Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Dogs are man's best friend. The Rocket Launcher is my best friend.