Is survival missable?

#1Scy2kdoggPosted 11/17/2011 7:52:29 PM
I've been getting territory today, and I've noticed that after finishing up the Deckers and Luchadores, I haven't gotten any more survival missions from those two gangs. Is that just complete chance, or will I not be able to complete survivals with them? Asking because I don't have the survival challenge completed, and I don't want to finish up the Morningstar territories and lose out on that challenge.
---
"You seem to lack a Maphai sig. All the cool kids have one."
-Maphai
#2Myst2Posted 11/17/2011 7:52:46 PM
tag
---
I mean if there's people around its usually a good idea to go semi-deep into the woods so they can't blatantly see your wang, unless of course you are Myst2-LTJ
#3Demoskinos85Posted 11/18/2011 2:22:35 AM
From what I've gathered they are just random missions that spawn. It would be nice if they spawned a little more often as I too am a bit paranoid about trying to get enough done for the challenge.
---
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!
#4FoppePosted 11/18/2011 2:26:43 AM
I took over 100% of the Deckers and completed the game.
After that I got a Decker survival.
So either I had a glitch or you can get them afterwards.
It seems that you only get them when you are not in a vehicle, so walk or stand still to raise your chances of getting a call.
I would guess that they also depend on where you are on the map when you get the call, so you wont get a Decker one when you are in Morningstar territory.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5Myst2Posted 11/18/2011 3:05:10 AM
I was just chilling in luchadore territory trying to get money while 100% in the area, the missions still happen. They even repeat too if you ignore them, so I doubt any of them are missable it will just take time.
---
I mean if there's people around its usually a good idea to go semi-deep into the woods so they can't blatantly see your wang, unless of course you are Myst2-LTJ
#6MorterPosted 11/18/2011 3:00:39 PM
I've been getting a slew of survival calls but now I think I'm on my last one (I remember seeing survived 25/26 but I can't find it in the stats), and now I'm not getting anymore calls. I haven't fully taken over any territory yet, I don't think...
---
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**
#7HDCasePosted 11/18/2011 3:02:45 PM

I was just chilling in luchadore territory trying to get money while 100% in the area, the missions still happen. They even repeat too if you ignore them, so I doubt any of them are missable it will just take time.

Damn I was hoping once I did them, they'd stop. It's always super irritating to me in games where you get calls all the time (see: Dead Rising, GTA IV.)
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
#8Startech_ViperPosted 11/18/2011 3:57:44 PM
HDCase posted...
Damn I was hoping once I did them, they'd stop. It's always super irritating to me in games where you get calls all the time (see: Dead Rising, GTA IV.)

Really? I actually like getting the survival calls as they're fun to do. I'm mad because I haven't gotten any in a while.
---
If he had a gun, we would have took a picture of him shooting...TARGET PRACTICE!!!