Is survival missable?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Is survival missable?

User Info: Scy2kdogg

Scy2kdogg
5 years ago#1
I've been getting territory today, and I've noticed that after finishing up the Deckers and Luchadores, I haven't gotten any more survival missions from those two gangs. Is that just complete chance, or will I not be able to complete survivals with them? Asking because I don't have the survival challenge completed, and I don't want to finish up the Morningstar territories and lose out on that challenge.
"You seem to lack a Maphai sig. All the cool kids have one."
-Maphai

User Info: Myst2

Myst2
5 years ago#2
tag
I mean if there's people around its usually a good idea to go semi-deep into the woods so they can't blatantly see your wang, unless of course you are Myst2-LTJ

User Info: Demoskinos85

Demoskinos85
5 years ago#3
From what I've gathered they are just random missions that spawn. It would be nice if they spawned a little more often as I too am a bit paranoid about trying to get enough done for the challenge.
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
5 years ago#4
I took over 100% of the Deckers and completed the game.
After that I got a Decker survival.
So either I had a glitch or you can get them afterwards.
It seems that you only get them when you are not in a vehicle, so walk or stand still to raise your chances of getting a call.
I would guess that they also depend on where you are on the map when you get the call, so you wont get a Decker one when you are in Morningstar territory.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: Myst2

Myst2
5 years ago#5
I was just chilling in luchadore territory trying to get money while 100% in the area, the missions still happen. They even repeat too if you ignore them, so I doubt any of them are missable it will just take time.
I mean if there's people around its usually a good idea to go semi-deep into the woods so they can't blatantly see your wang, unless of course you are Myst2-LTJ

User Info: Morter

Morter
5 years ago#6
I've been getting a slew of survival calls but now I think I'm on my last one (I remember seeing survived 25/26 but I can't find it in the stats), and now I'm not getting anymore calls. I haven't fully taken over any territory yet, I don't think...
Merciful Buddha
Posts: 2x: 77; 3x: 9; 4x: 7; 5x: 5; *6x: 2; 7x/8x!: 1;**25X POST!**

User Info: HDCase

HDCase
5 years ago#7

I was just chilling in luchadore territory trying to get money while 100% in the area, the missions still happen. They even repeat too if you ignore them, so I doubt any of them are missable it will just take time.

Damn I was hoping once I did them, they'd stop. It's always super irritating to me in games where you get calls all the time (see: Dead Rising, GTA IV.)
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal

User Info: Startech_Viper

Startech_Viper
5 years ago#8
HDCase posted...
Damn I was hoping once I did them, they'd stop. It's always super irritating to me in games where you get calls all the time (see: Dead Rising, GTA IV.)

Really? I actually like getting the survival calls as they're fun to do. I'm mad because I haven't gotten any in a while.
If he had a gun, we would have took a picture of him shooting...TARGET PRACTICE!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Is survival missable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived