My vehicle delivery seems to be down. Help?

#1patoriku_toraPosted 11/22/2011 10:25:32 PM
I've been playing for the past several hours and my vehicle delivery on my phone has been shaded out at least for the entire time. Has this happened to anyone before? I dashboarded and am about to start the game again, hopefully it will work this time.
---
"MURDER TIME!! FUN TIME!!!!"
Member of the Super Ethical Genki Hunters [Saints Row the Third] XBL GT: Riku Kurosaki15
#2Orlando_XPosted 11/22/2011 10:28:38 PM
I believe there's a timed gap between each "delivery".
Once you called your homie for delivery, you have to wait I don't know how long til the next delivery is ready...
---
lv75 WHM "Holykau" the little taru in Odin
lv60 Warlock/Shaman "Kau/Tangibull" @ Dragonblight
#3patoriku_tora(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 10:31:26 PM
Well it's been at least 2 hours or so since I called to have a vehicle delivered.
---
Member of the Super Ethical Genki Hunters [Saints Row the Third] XBL GT: Riku Kurosaki15
#4Mr_RydrasPosted 11/22/2011 10:33:36 PM
I think you also cant call if you have a vehicle of yours out already.
---
Investigate. Obliterate. Recreate. Replicate.
#5thegrambauerPosted 11/22/2011 10:35:51 PM
Really? I've never had a timed out for my delivery. The only ones I get timed out for are the ones that involve removing the wanted levels for either the police or gang notorieties and the Mayor one. I think when you call for a homie it sometimes fades out if you dismiss them and try to call them up again and so on, but for the vehicle delivery I've never had it timed out or shaded out. That's weird.
---
Now playing (X-Box360):
Just Cause 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, CoD: Black Ops.
#6patoriku_tora(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 11:18:24 PM
It's been about 45 minutes since I reloaded my save and it's STILL down. -_-
---
#7DeathMetalPizzaPosted 11/22/2011 11:21:05 PM

since i beat the game, i've been unable to call on my vehicle delivery.