What homies should I get (zombie mission spoilers)

#1TheGreenRobinPosted 11/24/2011 9:12:39 PM
Should I get Burt Renold and SWAT homies or zombie homies? Which is more useful?

I probably won't use zombies a whole lot but I wouldnt mind an opinion for people that chose either option.
---
"Calling a musician overrated means you give up your right to an opinion."
On other forums, i'm lordvader178.
#2Crystal_DreamPosted 11/24/2011 9:16:08 PM
You did NOT seriously reconsider BURT FRICKIN' REYNOLDS did ya!?
---
"**** that ****** that you love so bad, I know you still think about the times we've had." - Drake (Marvins Room)
#3TheGreenRobin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 9:17:39 PM
But....but.....zombies?
---
#4JustinWockeeZPosted 11/24/2011 9:17:58 PM
get SWAT homies (i thnk they come with riot shields) as well as you get mayor's favor which is a notoriety wipe for police
---
PSN & Gamertag: JustinWockeeZ--- Currently Waiting For:
#5Crystal_DreamPosted 11/24/2011 9:20:25 PM
TheGreenRobin posted...
But....but.....zombies?

[MAJOR spoiler]

You'll get A zombie homie anyway.

[End spoiler]
---
"**** that ****** that you love so bad, I know you still think about the times we've had." - Drake (Marvins Room)
#6OrEo1239Posted 11/24/2011 9:21:03 PM
you get the mayor's favor with the zombies also. zombies die a lot easier and are less effective in combat, but make up for it in numbers.
#7ArchedEnemyPosted 11/24/2011 9:23:33 PM
Did you stop before posting and consider that even saying "zombie mission" is a spoiler it self?

No? Thought not.
#8TheGreenRobin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 9:53:27 PM(edited)
ArchedEnemy posted...
Did you stop before posting and consider that even saying "zombie mission" is a spoiler it self?

No? Thought not.

Did you stop before you came into this topic and consider that the zombie mission was revealed before the game came out, zombies were revealed to be in the game before the game came out and that an achievement is realeated to beating that mission? Did you also come in considering I didn't give ANY spoilers about the mission itself?

No? Thought not.

Leave troll.
---