ending question (spoilers)

#1JalSheyIIPosted 11/25/2011 12:23:37 PM
I got the ending where I was acting a scene in space (Mars) hunting down Killbane.
Was that Killbane though or some other actor?
Also there was a guy playing as Johnny Gat, but Johnny is dead right? (sad)

Anyway I had the option to have him as a zombie hommie but I can't find him in the phone amongst my other hommies. Anyone know why?
---
"Wish to me that my courage remains in my heart and that my spirit remain steadfast"
#2RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/25/2011 12:33:08 PM
We don't know if Gat is dead. They talk about his funeral during the game but we never see any scenes of it. That picture of the "digital graveyard" that appeared before the game's release was not in the game. Well atleast I didn't see it, and I got 1000/1000 in this game. As far as if that was the real Killbane, I doubt it, probably just an actor. In SR unless you see a cutscene with the person having their head chopped off, dragged by a vehicle, or some other horrible way to die then they are probably not dead.
---
It puts the lotion on its skin.
GT/PSN: RUNwhenCOPScome
#347roxPosted 11/25/2011 9:27:44 PM
It's very likely an actor for Killbane was used.

It was an actor for Johnny. Zombie Gat is unlocked after you beat the game.
---
how does elena know thats not a rug merchant?
3DS Friend Code: 1075-0948-8507
#4PeyjPosted 11/25/2011 9:33:47 PM
Why is everyone trying to ignore the fact that you get Zombie Gat at the end?
---
Nothing funnier than getting a death threat via myspace comment. Why don't ya just write it in a children's birthday card? - Doug Stanhope
#5mykalonPosted 11/25/2011 9:36:56 PM
It was an actor for both Killbane and Gat; after the mission, there's a radio news update with Jane Valderama saying that the Saints' movie production was hampered by looking for a replacement for the "late Johnny Gat".
---
White FC: 3224 6500 1877
GT: Myke001
#6Receiver17Posted 11/25/2011 9:37:12 PM
Gat is dead. This is Shaundi's entire motive through the whole game. They mention that the bridge explosion ruined his funeral.
---
GT- BargainBinMagic. For the love of Alexis Star Points, somebody help me at MvC3!
#7biggruntythirstPosted 11/25/2011 9:37:23 PM
I reckon (or at least hope) that Gat will return in the Trouble with Clones DLC, and that it wont just be more to do with Oleg, although I do like him. Daniel Dae Kim was occupied with shooting Hawaii 5-0 which is probably (hopefully) why he couldn't commit to this game as much. I'm hoping that during breaks between seasons or whatever, he'll be laying down some voice work because they really can't just do away with him like that.
---
"Just do it, nobody cares at all"
#8True RunePosted 11/25/2011 9:53:41 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
We don't know if Gat is dead. They talk about his funeral during the game but we never see any scenes of it. That picture of the "digital graveyard" that appeared before the game's release was not in the game. Well atleast I didn't see it, and I got 1000/1000 in this game. As far as if that was the real Killbane, I doubt it, probably just an actor. In SR unless you see a cutscene with the person having their head chopped off, dragged by a vehicle, or some other horrible way to die then they are probably not dead.

The Graveyard in cyberspace was there, along with the giant tombstone that says "Here Lies Johnny Gat, He died doing.....something or other, i couldn't catch the rest of it due to the scene only showing the tombstone for a brief moment.

Also, after the Free Falling Mission, when it shows Loren talking to Killbane and Matt, you can see Johnny's slumped figure behind Loren.

I love Gat, but he's dead. Quit denying it, and start hoping "The Trouble With Clones" will deal with trying to bring him back.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#9JalSheyII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 4:37:57 AM
Ok I still have my question though. I beat the game (Story) and I dont have zombie Gat.
Or should I complete the game 100%?
---
"Wish to me that my courage remains in my heart and that my spirit remain steadfast"
#10thegrambauerPosted 11/26/2011 5:08:20 AM
JalSheyII posted...
Ok I still have my question though. I beat the game (Story) and I dont have zombie Gat.
Or should I complete the game 100%?

You don't need to complete the game 100% to get Zombie Johnny. Not necessary. I finished the game and replayed the final mission and did the other ending and when it was over Zombie Johnny was in my phone as a homie.
---
Now playing (X-Box360):
Saints Row - The Third, Just Cause 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, CoD: Black Ops.