Where do Emus spawn the most?

#1lack of spacePosted 12/17/2011 12:40:20 AM
I tried to destroy as many as I come across, but I only got 16 of them so far. And I don't want to destroy my pimped out version just for this...

Are there specific areas that these things show up the most?
#2ValdiousPosted 12/17/2011 1:15:05 AM
Australia.
---
I don't care if a store broke street date or if you pirated it, it's still against the TaCoSand inconsiderate.~VerosPlague
#3GameplayingpersonPosted 12/17/2011 1:33:22 AM
Destroy your "pimped out version". You can keep taking it out. That's what I did. I had about 20 left for the challenge or so and just spent a while taking the same emu out of my garage and destroying it. It isn't lost.

If you're concerned it may not work, store the next regular one you find and do it with that one instead.
---
#4Hayato NekketsuPosted 12/17/2011 2:11:29 AM
After you buy the Let's Pretend store (or maybe even before you buy it), you'll eventually get a survival mission call to stop mascots. They drive up in Emus, Knoxvilles, and Widowmakers, and you can get a huge chunk of Emu and Mascot kills from this activity, maybe even the full amount if you are quick at destroying them.
#5Four SkullsPosted 12/17/2011 7:38:13 AM
I see alot of them driving around the district around Let's Pretend.
#6DogconkerPosted 12/17/2011 8:09:41 AM
if you haven't done all the tank mayhem missions they appear in there a lot to shoot up assuming you're trying to do the challenge
---
GT - dogconker
Forza 4 designs at http://dogconker.weebly.com
#7gvandalePosted 12/17/2011 5:19:14 PM
The southern most are of the island with Shaund's crib. The theft of an Emu sends you there as well. Also as previously mentioned, the protection deal against mascots after purchasing the dress up store.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#8RyanJMcDPosted 12/17/2011 10:30:55 PM
at the emu farm
---
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq
#9lack of space(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2011 8:29:55 PM
Thanks for the reply. I already did the mascot survival and most of them showed up in those golf carts instead. I already beat the game at 94% and only 2 challenges left. Emu one and the human torpedo (still trying to figure out how that one works).

I wandered the southern area near Shaundi's crib and they are not spawning fast enough. I should just blow up my own instead. I actually like the smart cars in this game. Once fully upgraded, it's pretty fast and handles well. I also like how it rolls around like a ball if it didn't land right after a jump. Maybe I should buy one for my mother on her birthday...
#10AmandaKimmelPosted 12/18/2011 9:36:37 PM
Someone said this above, but play Tank Mayhem on hard and you'll get to blow up a lot of Emus.

If you want help on Human Torpedo... look below ("spoilers")...

Human Torpedo is bailing from your car as it's speeding. It's kind of unresponsive, so try and aim your car for a wall down a straight road and bail a hundred feet or so away so the car hits the wall with maximum impact. The airport is probably a good place for it, just be sure you can replace the car quickly if you blow one up.

End
---
Amanda Kimmel, my sole survivor. <3