100% Completion Requirements

#1anime_bankaiPosted 12/29/2011 7:42:48 PM

What are the things that must be done to achieve 100% in the game? thanks for your help!

#2BigJohnWV04Posted 12/29/2011 10:24:20 PM
Complete all main missions, complete all activities, clear out gang operations and buy up all property, cribs and stores.
---
If I wanted responsibility, I'd been a damn sex surrogate!
#3anime_bankai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2011 8:53:24 AM

I've done all of those things and found all the collectibles and i'm at 98%. I'm guessing that you either need to have all the upgrades unlocked or you need to complete the assassination/car theft missions in the saints book. What do you think?

#4VamphaeryPosted 12/30/2011 9:09:10 AM(edited)
Yeah, you have to do all the assassinations and vehicle thefts too.

Missions, challenges, assassinations, car thefts, all properties, gain 100% control of every hood, and get all collectibles (including all the photo ops.)

Thankfully stunt jumps and barnstorming appear to be optional.
---
Why do the majority of GFAQs users seem to thrive on aggression, hyper-competitiveness, rage, bitterness, and trying to "win" discussions?
#5BigJohnWV04Posted 12/30/2011 9:11:13 AM
Vamphaery posted...
Yeah, you have to do all the assassinations and vehicle thefts too.

Missions, challenges, assassinations, car thefts, all properties, gain 100% control of every hood, and get all collectibles (including all the photo ops.)

Thankfully stunt jumps and barnstorming appear to be optional.

Oh forgot about collectibles but you don't have to do assassinations or car thefts. I got it without getting them done.
---
If I wanted responsibility, I'd been a damn sex surrogate!
#6VamphaeryPosted 12/30/2011 9:13:32 AM
Really? Because doing them increases my completion percentage.
---
Why do the majority of GFAQs users seem to thrive on aggression, hyper-competitiveness, rage, bitterness, and trying to "win" discussions?
#7anime_bankai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2011 9:21:32 AM

I haven't done any of the assassinations or car thefts so i'll try getting those done and see if i get 100% but like i said i'm at 98% and it would suck if doing all those assassinations and car thefts only gets a whole 2%. And yes, thank god you don't have to do the stunt jumps or anything for completion, i don't think just going for stunt jump after stunt jump is very fun.