Finally got my HD-PVR. Who wants to make some funny videos?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Finally got my HD-PVR. Who wants to make some funny videos?

User Info: Yo_B3amMeUp

Yo_B3amMeUp
5 years ago#1
Any ideas? I was thinking of me and a partner dressing up as superheroes and doing all of the assassinations.

if you have one, I'll PM you my gamertag and we'll make the video and upload it.
Future Wives: Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Mary Elizabeth Winstead., Victoria Justice.

User Info: Neilo4

Neilo4
5 years ago#2
I might be down with that.
Wanting: Rage,AC:R Arkham City
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Battlefield 3, Halo, COD:MW3

Yo_B3amMeUp
5 years ago#3
okay, cool. I'm basically free whenever, so let me know.
Future Wives: Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Mary Elizabeth Winstead., Victoria Justice.

Yo_B3amMeUp
5 years ago#4
bump

User Info: Neilo4

Neilo4
5 years ago#5
Whats your Gamertag?
Wanting: Rage,AC:R Arkham City
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Battlefield 3, Halo, COD:MW3

Yo_B3amMeUp
5 years ago#6
FLYSOCIETY666

I think it's in all caps.

Yo_B3amMeUp
5 years ago#7
final bump.

User Info: VividAxis

VividAxis
5 years ago#8
I'll jump on tomorrow and screw around Steelport with you. We can throw fat hookers off the helipad, skydive and try to land on cars (without a parachute), make themed clothing and matching vehicles, try the cheats, do activities or survivals, or whatever. I have all DLCs, 3 cards worth of save files at different points in the game, a male and a female character. I'll send you a friend request as soon as I'm on.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Finally got my HD-PVR. Who wants to make some funny videos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived