*sigh* WHY! won't my Vtol homie 'cool down'

#1DurableDoor024Posted 1/25/2012 7:08:03 PM
By 'cool down' I mean it's still black and I can't scroll over it. Also (off topic) if I play three way a second time but get the same ending as last time, will it go away from new missions and will I be able to call in Pierc, Shaundai, Oleg etc.?
#2cminusPosted 1/25/2012 7:12:38 PM(edited)
DurableDoor024 posted...
By 'cool down' I mean it's still black and I can't scroll over it.

Have you played online and, if you did, did your co-op partner call the VTOL homie?

Also (off topic) if I play three way a second time but get the same ending as last time, will it go away from new missions and will I be able to call in Pierc, Shaundai, Oleg etc.?

I'm not sure. I haven't tried to do the same mission option, but my assumption would be that you can't even trigger it again. So, you'll probably have to beat the other mission before you're able to call Shaundi, etc... (because I'm almost positive that completing the other option + its bonus mission are the only way to check off missions 46 & 47), but I could be wrong.
#3DurableDoor024(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2012 7:40:33 PM
Yes, my co-op partner call in a VTOL, then I tried to call one in but it never showed.
#4cminusPosted 1/25/2012 8:22:07 PM(edited)
It glitched then. From what I've read, co-oping again and having your partner recall the VTOL should fix it.
#5imjinxed13Posted 1/26/2012 8:10:18 AM
if you replay the final mission... you will not get the option to pick what you did before... if you saved them you won't be able to even see the option in the mission... but if you play in co-op and save them with your buddy... your game might do what mine did... give you credit for playing the final mission again but you won't get the rewards for the kill killbane stuff... at least i can finally call Shaundi, Viola and Kinzie... awesome...