Two things I dislike

#1HypnoGPosted 4/27/2012 2:11:55 PM
1. How come two different gangs dont fight eachother? They go only for me, it would be way mroe fun with a 3 way fight. Same with cops, they wont go after other gangs shooting at me

2. No way to get in cover, that I have found out?

Other than that its a balst
---
Yeah well I dont do maths but they're still different shapes when looking at them. I dont care about your stupid mathematical jargon.
#2ProtoShelPosted 4/27/2012 2:40:15 PM
A: The 3 gangs work together to form 1 large, unified gang called the Syndicate. It would be very strange for them to fight eachother.

Though I don't really know why Volition did the unified gang thing when they rarely work together in the story and never work together during gameplay. You never see MS soliders and Deckers teaming up against you and what not, and if I get Luchadores notoriety and go into Decker's territory the Deckers don't start fighting me. Wasted potential.

As for cops, I don't really recall if they'll go after gang members in normal gameplay, but I do know gang members will go after cops if they start shooting at stuff.

B:There's no cover system. At least having an option might've been nice since there's no longer any "health packs" (food, drinks, etc), at least earlier on in the game when you're still quite weak.
---
Number of times donned the Serious Business Suit: 2
Number of PS2/3's smashed:33/5
#3Phoenix_HeartPosted 4/27/2012 3:08:26 PM
For cover I usually jump into a car and drive around a bit until my health regens.
#4TheRobPosted 4/27/2012 3:42:46 PM
The cops do in fact go after the other gangs, I've even used them to my advantage plenty of times. I'd have some gang members going after me and immediately run behind a cop, as soon as he gets shot he attacks the gang.

But I only need to do that occasionally, cops tend to come to my aid if a gang attacks me within range of them and so long as I don't do anything "illegal" such as harm him or civilians he'll leave me alone and only focus on the gang attacking me. Oddly though no one was given dialogue for fighting anyone else but the Saints, so many times while fighting the gangs they'll spout things about the Saints as if they're who they're after.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#5HypnoG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 3:42:52 PM
WEll I am enjoying it regardless. Hard to decide if I should buy this or GTA4 now(rented this)
---
Yeah well I dont do maths but they're still different shapes when looking at them. I dont care about your stupid mathematical jargon.
#6cozyguestPosted 4/27/2012 8:57:53 PM
There should be female cops in this game. (there were in the 1st 2 games)

I dislike when most of the civilians don't try to fight back.
---
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure