Just got the game today.... So.... $45 for all the DLC huh?....

#1LiqiudusSnakePosted 4/30/2012 11:29:11 PM
Why do I have to always have all the DLC? WHY?
---
You Haven't Seen Anything Yet....
#2jude1974Posted 5/1/2012 12:45:49 PM
^^ I'm the same way, and have never felt more buyer's remorse than I have for any other game or dlc than THIS game, and it's related dlc. And that's even with getting a pre-order with a season pass. Still soooooooo not worth it.
#3sshadow5002Posted 5/1/2012 2:49:27 PM
So much buyers remorse for the random crap DLC. the season pass stuff was alright, but pretty much everything else I fully regret buying.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#4omega_dogPosted 5/2/2012 9:54:10 AM
yet its people like you 3 that cause bad dlc to be created the company knows that someone will buy it even if its worthless so why bother spending time and money when its so much cheaper and cost effective to make lame dlc that someone will still buy
---
Currently waiting for Rune Factory 4
Currently playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#5LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 12:09:29 PM
So which DLCs are worth it? I'm not going to get any that are only Re-skins like the black ops pack. But I'm not not going to get any that don't add much to the actual game outside of the missions for them either like gangstas in space.
---
#6Jonny2284Posted 5/2/2012 1:30:22 PM
Honestly, none of them, even the mission DLCs are pathetically short and uninspired. If you want to see the stories, go youtube them.
#7LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 10:37:20 PM
ok straight answer please people. Which DLCs add actual content into the game and not just skins? Thanks
---
#8MoCaPlPosted 5/2/2012 11:14:19 PM
If that's your only condition then get everything except the Special Ops Vehicle Pack.

Also I'd avoid the Z style pack. Unless you actually want that outfit; the gun is useless, trust me.

You might want to consider skipping Trouble with Clones too. Only the last mission is fun and the rewards are pathetic and you don't keep the Superpowers. The only work around is to never finish the last mission so you can start it up again just to use the powers.
---
{I enjoy the occasional bologna}
There is a little stupid in all of us.
#9LiqiudusSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 11:20:52 PM
Well i dont care much about cloths either
---
#10Hayato NekketsuPosted 5/3/2012 12:28:38 AM
None of the mission packs are really worth it, as all three are extremely short (less than a hour apiece), and Genki Bowl is the only one that gives you really unique rewards.

The Genki weapon+vehicle pack is about the only DLC I would say is worth it.