They did good with gender nutrality till Killbane....

#1SheenaTheWomanizerPosted 5/8/2012 5:55:02 AM
So on my second run I made a female main. The whole game was doing good at makeing it feel good and not that I was ment to be a guy. That is untill the match with Killbane when the annoncers called my main a him a few times....
---
Gamer Tag: JasonPogo
And since experience has been the mistress of whoever has written well, I take her as my mistress, and to her in all points make my appeal
#2cozyguestPosted 5/8/2012 6:04:33 AM
That's because your character is really a post op transsexual!
---
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure
#3Gazza_teh_FoxPosted 5/8/2012 9:55:06 PM
^^^ Well then the announcer is being extremely disrespectful, no?

From what I remember from the Killbane match, the announcer specifically avoided using pronouns. Dunno why that is since they could have easily recorded 2 sets of lines, many games do it (though irritatingly, most have bugs where even with a female character, you'll hear a couple of "sir"s throughout the game).
#4cozyguestPosted 5/9/2012 1:37:00 AM
The short comings of a rushed title left some shoddy motion capture work in this game.

The character you create as a female may strut gracefully with the slight tilt of the analogue stick, however running, opening car doors, carrying the remote rocket attache case exhibits quite a butch manner. Watch your female character sitting in a car, while wearing a dress and the elegance of the feminine form gets lost into the abyss....
---
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure