Full Package DLC question

#1guildclawsPosted 11/18/2012 1:51:00 AM
I heard that the Full Package doesn't contain all the DLC, can anybody tell me which DLC it doesn't contain in the Full Package?
#2Kirby127Posted 11/21/2012 8:41:51 AM
-Gameplay Packs-

Unlockable Pack
Bloodsucker Pack
Invincible Pack

-Feature Packs-

Special Ops Vehicle Pack
Warrior Pack
Explosive Combat Pack
Z Style Pack
Shark Attack Pack
Money Shot Pack
Funtime Pack

Thats it. Everything else is there.
---
PSN: Looming_Darkness||Gamertag: Kionea
Yay!
#3guildclaws(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:41:34 AM
Kirby127 posted...
-Gameplay Packs-

Unlockable Pack
Bloodsucker Pack
Invincible Pack

-Feature Packs-

Special Ops Vehicle Pack
Warrior Pack
Explosive Combat Pack
Z Style Pack
Shark Attack Pack
Money Shot Pack
Funtime Pack

Thats it. Everything else is there.
Wow, i was expecting 2-3 DLC missing but that's a lot of DLC.
#4Soylent_HeroPosted 11/21/2012 5:44:45 PM
These are all there, I think he misphrased. It just told me I unlocked these.
---
(` . . | . . -|- |-| . . . .
_)()\/|(/_|\||_ | |(/_|`()
#5Soylent_HeroPosted 11/21/2012 5:55:33 PM
UPDATE:

When I went back to the DLC menu, it showed that I had purchased, but not installed the online pass.

I then redownloaded the online pass, and it removed the "rights" to the content the fellow above me listed.

I had to re-do the DLC Disk install, and it gave me the content back.

However, the Vampire pack is still not there.
---
(` . . | . . -|- |-| . . . .
_)()\/|(/_|\||_ | |(/_|`()
#6MoCaPlPosted 11/21/2012 11:55:29 PM
well this topic is extremely confusing
---
{Reserved for hidden messages}
There is a little stupid in all of us.
#7SageRamirezPosted 11/26/2012 11:44:23 PM
I'm going through the list of Downloadable Content in the game, and the only two it's saying aren't Installed are the Unlockable Pack and the Bloodsucker Pack. Otherwise, everything else is included. On a side-note, because I was wondering this myself, but if you had the vanilla copy of SRTT (like the initial release one without the DLC), your online pass WILL still work.
---
Moo.
Xbox Live Gamertag: SageRamirez00
#8LancetJades(Moderator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:50:40 PM
So basically, the DLC disc installs all DLC except for the Online Pass?

And if you try to re-download the online pass, it messes up the rights for the DLC listed earlier in the topic?
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#9ShapedByFatePosted 11/28/2012 12:28:43 PM(edited)

And if you try to re-download the online pass, it messes up the rights for the DLC listed earlier in the topic?

I can confirm this.

If you install the DLC disk a second time (after redeeming the online pass) you gain access to everything bar Blood Suckers and Unlockable Pack. It then doesn't allow you to play online and claims that you need the Online Pass even though it has a download confirmation next to it. If you try and download the Online Pass, you then lose everything bar Horror, Genki Girl, Penthouse, Steelport Gangs, Witches & Wieners, Season Pass, Online Pass, Genkibowl VII, Gangstas In Space and The Trouble With Clones packs.

Edit: Take a look at this for those with the same problem: http://support.thq.com/entries/22355357-saint-s-row-the-third-full-package-xbox-360-notice

I have yet to test it. But it seems if you have bought (or redeemed) the online pass code, or certain other DLC's in the past, it actually prevents some of the DLC from fully installing. The link provided is meant to be a work around.
#10LancetJades(Moderator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:02:33 PM
ShapedByFate posted...

I can confirm this.

If you install the DLC disk a second time (after redeeming the online pass) you gain access to everything bar Blood Suckers and Unlockable Pack. It then doesn't allow you to play online and claims that you need the Online Pass even though it has a download confirmation next to it. If you try and download the Online Pass, you then lose everything bar Horror, Genki Girl, Penthouse, Steelport Gangs, Witches & Wieners, Season Pass, Online Pass, Genkibowl VII, Gangstas In Space and The Trouble With Clones packs.

Edit: Take a look at this for those with the same problem: http://support.thq.com/entries/22355357-saint-s-row-the-third-full-package-xbox-360-notice

I have yet to test it. But it seems if you have bought (or redeemed) the online pass code, or certain other DLC's in the past, it actually prevents some of the DLC from fully installing. The link provided is meant to be a work around.

Thanks for the info and the link. I'm betting this is a result of all of the "unlock code" DLC being combined into one big file, instead of each being its own file. The rights are screwed up when downloads from multiple sources try to overwrite the same file. A ridiculous problem caused by their poorly-planned DLC system.
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.