I don't know how THQ screwed up this bad on online passes.

#1MarcosAKAshortyPosted 2/7/2013 12:16:20 PM
My online pass in my new copy of "The Full Package" says its already redeemed. Many people with this version got the same problem and THQ barely helped anyone. They sometimes help you with the problem but you need a receipt, I ordered my copy online and came with no receipt. I guess I have to pay $10 for a new pass. I am very disappointed in THQ for this huge problem and I would say I won't buy their future games but they are shut down now.

I'm not really here to complain (Ok, I am) but I just want people to be aware of this stupid online pass problem many people have been having. There's also a DLC problem in the Full Package that causes you to using a USB flash drive but I am too lazy to talk about it.

Do not buy the Full Package unless you don't care about the online pass!
#2SanAndreas_GurlPosted 2/8/2013 9:27:10 AM
omg, i literally left GameStop with the regular edition. I initially went to buy the full package and they didnt have it! 0.o this is my second or third time buying the game (i usually just use in-store credits) so i already have the online pass for the original edition but this full package business sounds like a huge hassle =/
---
XBL-CurvyTitan
PSN- DeLisa8910
#3MarcosAKAshorty(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:07:03 PM
^ Its is a HUGE hassle. My friend and I were forced to buy a pass and we couldn't get the DLC from the DLC disc to work. The online pass interferes with the DLC so you have to keep the online pass on a USB flash drive, and the rest of the DLC to the hard drive. I don't know how a company can screw the Full Package up so badly!
#4Ryan2002Posted 2/12/2013 2:52:29 PM(edited)
MarcosAKAshorty posted...
My online pass in my new copy of "The Full Package" says its already redeemed. Many people with this version got the same problem and THQ barely helped anyone. They sometimes help you with the problem but you need a receipt, I ordered my copy online and came with no receipt. I guess I have to pay $10 for a new pass. I am very disappointed in THQ for this huge problem and I would say I won't buy their future games but they are shut down now.

I'm not really here to complain (Ok, I am) but I just want people to be aware of this stupid online pass problem many people have been having. There's also a DLC problem in the Full Package that causes you to using a USB flash drive but I am too lazy to talk about it.

Do not buy the Full Package unless you don't care about the online pass!

o.O; Where did you buy online that didn't provide some sort of digital receipt?
I bought my 'full package' from newegg a few weeks back when it was on sale, and it works just fine. I don't have to keep any DLC/online pass on a USB.
---
A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this.
http://tinyurl.com/45pdkzf http://oi48.tinypic.com/ip48x1.jpg http://oi40.tinypic.com/8x7i8o.jpg
#5MinunSSPosted 2/14/2013 5:28:11 PM
What all does the online pass do? I bought the game last year and haven't yet redeemed it . . . I don't feel the need to download others' characters, and haven't been asked to use it for anything else.
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Amish Style: is.gd/2rmxek