Devil Survivor: A Fanfiction: By Eric

#1Strain42Posted 6/19/2009 5:52:25 PM
"The city has gone dark. My COMP opens, the demons come. The dark ones try to bind me, but I struggle, I fight, I win. I must, or in two more days, I die. The soft sounds of muffled sobbing come from my left. I glance over at my teammate; poor Yuzu, she's been through so much. I... Lord those are large."

I'm an avid reader of Play Magazine and one of the writers, Eric L. Patterson (who always has nice things to say about MegaTen games) wrote that this month for part of his writer profile. He also wrote a mini review for it in this months issue. He had nice things to say about it.

I thought it was funny so I wanted to share it with all of you.
---
Don't forget to check out my SMT related webcomics at http://user.drunkduck.com/Strain42
#2GenoWhirl24Posted 6/19/2009 6:05:06 PM
lol he was staring at her breasts.

THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT WRITING YOUR OWN FANFICTION.

"As I run from a horde of vicious demons, I find a cosplayer, alone, in danger. Midori. I pass through obstacles, the demons keep up. I cannot lose them, I can at least try to help that girl.

I reach her, she looks up to me.

'What are you doing here?' She asks.

We've met before, at an event. I never expected to find her again, less in this circumstances. My COMP shows me her lifetime, a big 0 over her. Concious of the fact I share the own fate. I decide I won't allow her to suffer like me.

'Don't worry, I'll help you! There's is an exit over there. Run while you can!' Demons surround us.

They are everywhere. I do not have much time.

'What are you saying!? They'll kill you!' She screams.

Yes, they will kill me...but she doesn't need to know that.

'I will be fine! Just escape! With this COMP...' I press the buttons

Jack Frost and Pyro Jack appear, ready to obey my commands.

'EEEEK! What...What are those doing with you!' She pouts.

It's ironic, she'll be protected by things that try to kill her, too.

'They will help me fight them, MOVE!' I scream, they are coming closer...

'O...Ok...promise me you'll be fine!' ...Will I be? No. I won't, but...as long as she manages to live.

'I'll be fine, start moving!'

I prepare to fight, I take a team down, Midori gets near the exit. Two teams overwhelm me, Pyro Jack is down...This is probably it.

'Keisuke! Hang in there!'

I look to my right, I find an old friend, one I never expected to find here, and now.

'Atsuro!?'
---
"None is righteous. No, not one." ~COMP, Devil Survivor
#3KoujaPosted 6/19/2009 6:33:34 PM
"poor Yuzu, she's been through so much. I... Lord those are large."

I love that guy. Gotta build him a statue or something someday.
#4LivinAPosted 6/19/2009 10:08:07 PM
Lol, those are large xD I can't stop laughing at that part

Well, i'd just finished a Devil Survivor fanfiction yesterday, lol. Post it at FF(dot)net. Anuhzer story 'bout NaoyaXMC, lol and dun worry, it's a fluff one.

Well, lemme see if i could translate that...
---
LuciFrost is cute, FEMALE blonde guy is hawt and so does Helel.
Waiting for SMT : Devil Survivor patiently
#5Strain42(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2009 10:39:37 PM
Well since Geno turned this thread into a fanfic thingy then I'm gonna use it to once again plug my comics :P

I hope you'll all look into Raidou Kuzunoha the 19th. I've written about 15 of them so far (only 3 updated yet lol) and I think it's turning out to be a pretty good series.

And of course check out Persona 3 FTW and Ace Detective Raiho
---
Don't forget to check out my SMT related webcomics at http://user.drunkduck.com/Strain42
#6zeakseverPosted 6/19/2009 11:22:29 PM
I am writing an actual SMT FanFic, a serious one thats set in Tokyo at first, its kind of liek the beggining all over again, I am gonna throw lots of things in there from the other SMT games, and I will have it up when I figure out how to get my documents in HTML format, at Deviantart.com (name zeaksever) if anyone can help me with the HTML format thing, messege me at zeak_sever on yahoo, or messege me on deviantart.
---
Gamertag: Zeaksever - Currently playing: The Last Remnant, Sacred 2(360) Pokemon Platinum (DS)