How to kill Belial

#1ZembaphobiaPosted 7/17/2009 2:07:10 PM
he has ??? health so i didn't bother fighting
---
(\__/) Have Fun Neku---I am not changing my sig till SSB comes to US for VC
(='.'=) I'm a gamfaqian Gamefaqians I met: 142 Gamespotters I met: 57
#2crazylabtopPosted 7/17/2009 2:09:00 PM
Get Null Fire and Bufudyne, then put it on a character and have them camp the boss.

If you have a skill that reduces Physical damage that's good too.
---
Not changing this signature until I find something better to replace it.
#3chainsofMIZeryPosted 7/17/2009 2:39:54 PM
What I did was I put null phys and null fire on my MC, phys repel and fire repel on Atsuro, and waves on Evil wave on Midori's and Yuzu's team (sexist, I know). The guys attacked up close, the girls sniped from a distance and kept the other demons at bay.
---
Samuel L. Jackson is the black Chuck Norris
#4ShingouryuPosted 7/17/2009 3:24:12 PM
The "???" doesn't mean he's invincible, it just means the game doesn't want to tell you the exact numerical value of his HP (all of the Bels are like this). If you have a physical based MC, deathbound and berserk are great, and if your MC is a magic nuke, just ice dance him to death. Null fire works wonders as well.
---
"Sometimes the bluest parts of the sky seem the farthest away. I guess that's what keeps people striving for it."
#5infinitexxPosted 7/17/2009 3:25:25 PM
Ice Dance and Null fire makes Belial a joke.
---
Why not?
XBL:Brave1i1Toaster
#6UltimateWaiPosted 7/17/2009 3:43:23 PM
What I did was send Atsuro (w/ Null Fire) to kill a Rangda and crack Repel Phys from her, then I placed him in front of Belial and just spammed Deathbound until Belial was dead. Belial's only attacks are Maragidyne and Mighty Hit. Null Fire blocks Maragidyne, and Repel Phys bounces back Mighty Hit back to Belial (Null won't work because Belial has Pierce).

The MC and Midori cracked some stuff and kept the reinforcements at bay, while Yuzu (who had Brigid) went ahead, killed a pair of Rangdas and made sure Belial's Flames of Sodom did not kill Haru.

PROTIP: If your MC is physical (which means you are doing it wrong) you can use him instead of Atsuro. Why? Because Repel Phys (and Null Fire, to an extent), require a decent amount of St to be equipped, something Yuzu, Midori and a mage MC won't have.

=D
---
This signature is fail and AIDS.
People who agree - 6
#7undergrounder33Posted 7/17/2009 8:49:32 PM
Give the mc repel phys, null fire and leader soul. You literally cannot lose with that set up because he will take the death blow for allies and turn it against belial. your only enemy left if the time limit you have until haru dies
---
"A couple walking together at a festival...Unused to wearing it, the girl's yukata comes loose...Summer has begun." - Teddie, Persona 4
#8FinalWisdomPosted 7/17/2009 8:51:37 PM
Ice Jump + Ice Dance + Null/Anti-Fire + magic nuke MC works wonders.
---
Not changing my sig until Kingdom Hearts stops using the same damn levels every game.
#9Max42Posted 7/17/2009 10:37:49 PM

i killed all the other demons but was running low on mp and hp so i got all but the mc on stage and got beliel to run after me and ran him in circles till i could bloodwine heal up all my charaters back to full then i used a long range attack to hit him repeatedly with ice attacks until he died aperaly he can't heal if he doesn't get a move at all

#10KayennoPosted 7/18/2009 12:10:10 AM
i have to kill him in one hit or he destroys my team with flames of solomn which kills every1 else. I get him to extremely low health but then i end my turn and he does the thing in his next turn. Berserker has 31 attk and does aggravate and power strike and MC has 28 magic and uses ice dance while equipping Ice rise and jump and null flames. It does 190 three times. Berserker does like 300 and sometimes an extra 200 and the last dude does 687 damage and we do things all over again for extra turn except that the aggravate wears off. All my other dudes don't do enough damage for it to stay after his heal. the third dude has phys. jump and 33 attk. I can't get double up cuz all the characters are too weak and either die or do no damage. What do you think?
---
"I'm sorry that your disco ball whore looks like a ****ing Greek wall painting."
-Spektre on Lady GaGa