Stupid question about drum pedal

#1triptypoPosted 11/23/2009 3:38:12 PM
I just can't coordinate my hands and feet, my hands are fine on the drums but once my feet enter the picture all is lost.

Is there a mode where the bass drum can be auto and I only need to deal with the other drums?

Thanks
#2SetherexPosted 11/23/2009 4:17:59 PM
No, sorry.
---
Number 9... Number 9... Number (200)9...
I will not remove this sig until Ridley is confirmed for Brawl. Damn....
#3ny_yankee_fanPosted 11/23/2009 4:47:54 PM
Practice makes perfect, I had the same problem at first, just keep trying.
---
"Hey, it's a thingy, A FIENDISH THINGY!" - George Harrison
#4ArchangelJamesPosted 11/23/2009 9:43:22 PM
There's no special trick to it. You just need practice. But before you know it, you'll be in perfect sync.
#5HitmanCT13Posted 11/24/2009 12:56:07 AM
i never thought i could play drums, I mean I play on hard not expert, but its farther then i thought id ever get. Practice, practice, practice!
---
"I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be"
#6danstuPosted 11/24/2009 8:04:15 PM
Go into practice mode. Pick a song, or even just a part of a song. Let it play through hitting only the pedal. Repeat until you can hit every pedal note in the section/song. Now, try to add the red drum hits using your left hand, and again, practice until you're doing alright with it, then try to get the right one in. If you're having problems with any of the beats, just go into practice, and break it into as simple sections as you can.

Practice, practice, practice. I was just as bad as you when I was starting, now I can play most songs (all in beatles, most in RB2) on expert.
---
sig will not change untill the L-shaped block of tetris & the assorted motor vehicles of frogger are in the summercontest
#7triptypo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2009 6:21:29 AM
Thanks! That I shall do

one step at a time! or in this case one drum beat at a time