Stupid question about drum pedal

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Beatles: Rock Band
  3. Stupid question about drum pedal
6 years ago#1
I just can't coordinate my hands and feet, my hands are fine on the drums but once my feet enter the picture all is lost.

Is there a mode where the bass drum can be auto and I only need to deal with the other drums?

6 years ago#2
No, sorry.
Number 9... Number 9... Number (200)9...
I will not remove this sig until Ridley is confirmed for Brawl. Damn....
6 years ago#3
Practice makes perfect, I had the same problem at first, just keep trying.
"Hey, it's a thingy, A FIENDISH THINGY!" - George Harrison
6 years ago#4
There's no special trick to it. You just need practice. But before you know it, you'll be in perfect sync.
6 years ago#5
i never thought i could play drums, I mean I play on hard not expert, but its farther then i thought id ever get. Practice, practice, practice!
"I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be"
6 years ago#6
Go into practice mode. Pick a song, or even just a part of a song. Let it play through hitting only the pedal. Repeat until you can hit every pedal note in the section/song. Now, try to add the red drum hits using your left hand, and again, practice until you're doing alright with it, then try to get the right one in. If you're having problems with any of the beats, just go into practice, and break it into as simple sections as you can.

Practice, practice, practice. I was just as bad as you when I was starting, now I can play most songs (all in beatles, most in RB2) on expert.
sig will not change untill the L-shaped block of tetris & the assorted motor vehicles of frogger are in the summercontest
6 years ago#7
Thanks! That I shall do

one step at a time! or in this case one drum beat at a time
  1. Boards
  2. The Beatles: Rock Band
  3. Stupid question about drum pedal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived