Rumor: US released by Atlus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Last Bullet
  3. Rumor: US released by Atlus?

User Info: CodeGeassGundam

CodeGeassGundam
6 years ago#1
I was tried to contact Atlus on Atlus USA's forum. But I can't post a new Topic about, "Last Bullet DS". I want Atlus to be release in North America. Before I post a Topic on Atlus USA's forum. I started contact message for Atlus. Here it is:

Dear Atlus USA,

I got my idea. My plan is to make the English translation game from Japan. It called, Last Bullet for DS by FuRyu. But we need to ask FuRyu for a permission to make a English translation version. I played it and it look fun. I love this game. But it Japanese version. I want this game to be release in North America. Then we could play this game in English.

Love, Master Chief Snake (CodeGeassGundam)

Then I send it to Atlus USA, but I also send my e-mail to Atlus USA. As now, I'll post in Game Suggestions catergory about "Last Bullet DS" at Atlus USA forum. I also post on Atlus Online and talk about Last Bullet topic. Here is the website forum, but I can't make access link. Sorry. Just copy and paste on website address bar. That is all I have to say.
http://www.atlusonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9571
  1. Boards
  2. Last Bullet
  3. Rumor: US released by Atlus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived