This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kycoo vs Banisher for Anti-Meta decks?

#1PenOfStonePosted 2/13/2010 1:09:25 PM
I'm thinking of ditching Gadgets because I'm thinking about Floaters vs RFP beatdown cards ><.

Which one is more useful against LS?
---
gMS - Demethos - Kozakuro - Mage (F/P) - 120
It'll take me a while, but I'll finish my FE7 Hack! Eventually! [Lyn Mode done, HM 1st lvls changed, bosses too.]
#2FlameDragon2Posted 2/13/2010 1:14:28 PM

I'm thinking of ditching Gadgets because I'm thinking about Floaters vs RFP beatdown cards ><.

Which one is more useful against LS?

Banisher is arguably better because of the constant removal factor, but it's stats are low. Kycoo could also be better due to them having cards in the grave faster than you could set up Banisher and better stats.

But, honestly though, why not run both?
---
s1.zetaboards.com/card_legends
I'm better than you. FACT.
#3Masamune_DSPosted 2/13/2010 1:14:48 PM
I'd say Banisher. You'd have to attack for Kycoo's effect to work. And you'd only be able to remove 2 cards. Banisher however does not require an attack.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4553 9946 6131
If a wizard turns me into Dawn then I would sooo touch myself every single night. ~ SoulGainDestiny
#4LRN_2_PLAYPosted 2/13/2010 1:25:36 PM
Kycoo is an allurable dark with good stats, Banisher is a light monster with ok stats that can't use honest...
#5melikepizzaPosted 2/13/2010 1:37:10 PM
Depends on how much protection you can afford to run, Banishers better if you run like 10000 D-Prisons/Books and stuff, because its effect is so rididcolous, Kycoos better if your not running a ton of protection, because it can run over stuff.
---
Judgment x - Duelistgroundz
Format Record - 27-6
#6LikecherrycolaPosted 2/13/2010 8:43:06 PM
Against LS?

Banisher, I like Kycoo more though.
---
God Bless LeftoverisGod-King of WCT Discoverer of the Enchanted Meadow
Grammar ain't my first language~FredCat07
#7kpkerPosted 2/14/2010 1:01:07 AM
banisher gets run over too easily and requires protection
---