im in shock (disgusted)

#31winter71Posted 2/24/2009 5:00:56 PM
I didn't see that thing move at all. And believe you me, I looked!

Wait a minute.. that didn't sound right..

* runs away *
#32DuskSoulPosted 2/24/2009 5:13:48 PM
What's with the sudden wave of this crap again. I thought it was almost over.

I smell a horde of trolls incoming.
---
XBL Gamertag: FunnyWhytBoi
Playing Now: GTA IV: The Lost and Damned, Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Halo 3
#33SheenaTheWomanizerPosted 2/24/2009 5:14:28 PM
I just love that people like the TC don't get that R* put this in the game just so people would make topics like this. I love R* its the same as when they added the achievement for kissing 25 boys in Bully for all those people who picketed and tried to boycott the game couse it had boy on boy kissing.

You are all idiots!!
---
Gamer Tag: JasonPogo
And since experience has been the mistress of whoever has written well, I take her as my mistress, and to her in all points make my appeal
#34The__CursePosted 2/24/2009 5:20:50 PM
wow get over it like youve never seen a **** before? what you scared of it? scared it might poke you in the bum and make you so horny you cant contain yourself?
#35FatalityMakerPosted 2/24/2009 5:52:00 PM
I'm a religious guy and had problem with it...
#36NewMoonShadowPosted 2/24/2009 6:23:47 PM
I can imagine some of these people watching a movie...

Terminator? OH **** you can see Arnold's junk for five seconds! BAN IT!

South Park? Instant Heart Attack material.

You know, this is hardly the first time a male member has been featured in a piece of entertainment, why is it suddenly taboo that it's in a video game as opposed to a movie where it's not quite as uncommon (though still not exactly "normal")? Do you people avoid any MOVIE with a "nudity" warning out of fear that it might be male nudity? Are you really that paranoid about seeing a male member?

And above all, I would like to remind everyone that it was a JOKE. Yes, just like the Simpsons movie prominently displaying Bart's "doodle" on the big-screen after 15 years of "near-miss situations", the nudity in this game was a joke, playing on the lead character's reactions to it and the fact that before that the camera kept doing a series of "near-misses" of its own. It wasn't intended to be shocking, it wasn't intended to push the envelope, it wasn't intended to tick anyone off, it was meant to be funny.

Get over it.
#37UglyFatLoserPosted 2/24/2009 6:50:43 PM
Putting a peen was stupid, the average GTA player will just feel uncorrectable because of it. It would of been shocking if they would of showed a females vag, but I don't think they could of gotte away with it.
---
Greatest reason to get Street Fighter 4
http://i43.tinypic.com/t0svb5.jpg
#38kou urakePosted 2/24/2009 8:02:27 PM
FatalityMaker
Posted 2/24/2009 5:52:00 PM
message detail I'm a religious guy and had problem with it...

But not the drug use and graphic violence?
---
Wait a minute. He wasn't lying! This isn't even a polygraph. Its a seismograph. We've been having an EARTHQUAKE.
#39Shadowpower709Posted 2/24/2009 8:06:11 PM
If it was a full nude woman they wouldn't care.

I saw it and I'm like "Okay.." then it was over.
#40dsd28Posted 2/24/2009 8:13:24 PM
And above all, I would like to remind everyone that it was a JOKE. Yes, just like the Simpsons movie prominently displaying Bart's "doodle" on the big-screen after 15 years of "near-miss situations", the nudity in this game was a joke, playing on the lead character's reactions to it and the fact that before that the camera kept doing a series of "near-misses" of its own

this
---
do not look here:
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1070/067ro.jpg