Got a question about near the end of the game (spoilers of course)

#1burdi1arPosted 8/20/2012 3:43:38 PM
ok so after the bar club burns do u loose access to all the activities that were there?
---
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert
#2RARuskPosted 8/20/2012 6:29:14 PM
Yes.
---
"it's the gamefaqs train! ROLLING IN A CIRCLE, MISSING THE POINT. choo chooo!!!!!" - Planet_Terror
#3RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 8/21/2012 1:07:49 PM
Sadly yes which is why it is recommended that you have a second save before the club burns. It is the best safehouse of the two. Plot wise many did not like that Johnny gave up as he could rebuild the club by recruiting better people to replenish the ranks.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#4DaruniaTheGoronPosted 8/27/2012 2:26:30 PM
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
Sadly yes which is why it is recommended that you have a second save before the club burns. It is the best safehouse of the two. Plot wise many did not like that Johnny gave up as he could rebuild the club by recruiting better people to replenish the ranks.

The way I took it, he didn't want any part of that lifestyle anymore.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/VinnyMendoza
"This is all we have... when we die.."
#5RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 8/28/2012 6:30:02 AM
I just would have liked to see the club continue and be bigger and better with new blood, though I do understand that Johnny was tired of the life as he has lost many friends and the club splintering the way it did was difficult for everyone.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.