need help on chapter 23 puzzle

#1Alster49Posted 10/20/2009 7:04:16 PM
ive done everything except im stuck on the bells. i think i have everything lined up but nothings happening do i have to do soemthing with the black and white symbols? where do i put them?
---
Now Playing: Call of Duty 4, GTA 4
PSN: alster23
#2poop_dogg7Posted 10/20/2009 7:06:00 PM
You need to turn the bells corresponding to their animal and the animal's element symbol.
---
PSN Spartangy
Platinums RE5, KZ2, Uncharted DF, LBP, inFamous and WipEout HD.
#3LordBling17Posted 10/20/2009 7:06:31 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/955125/58003
#4zerorush8Posted 10/20/2009 7:11:50 PM
Sorta unrelated yet still related to chapter 23. After the zipline is it possible to stealth clear the area? or is getting into an eventual firefight the only way? ive killed 4 people but have trouble getting the 5th.
---
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
PSN: Zerorush8
#5zyrax2301Posted 10/20/2009 7:14:16 PM
I tried to stealth this area a few times and I could only get four of them as well. Once you get into the courtyard, there's too much line of sight from the guy near the turret to get any more. So I suggest you stealth kill a few then grab the RPG to take out the heavies.

What worked really well for me was to kill the two out back, kill the RPG guy then get spotted and shoot a rocket or two at the fountain as the enemies all pile up there. Bodies flying every which way.
---
ps3 has over 9000 cores it could handle anything in life. - AraBisTiC
#6MrDinkyPosted 10/20/2009 7:28:21 PM
open drakes journal...each letter on the bell should correspond to the gate below its picture.

Go from left to right...match up whats on the journal to the bells.

---
PSN:(MrDinky)____(o o)______|
MR.DINKY___.-ooO-(_)-Ooo-.__|
#7mymindismadeupPosted 10/20/2009 7:43:41 PM
zyrax2301

I tried to stealth this area a few times and I could only get four of them as well. Once you get into the courtyard, there's too much line of sight from the guy near the turret to get any more. So I suggest you stealth kill a few then grab the RPG to take out the heavies.

What worked really well for me was to kill the two out back, kill the RPG guy then get spotted and shoot a rocket or two at the fountain as the enemies all pile up there. Bodies flying every which way.
--------------

Pretty much this, i stealth killed the first two guys, then climbed the ladder and stealth killed the rocket guy. Took the rockets and blew up the heavies and killed the rest. its pretty easy once those heavies and machine gun are taken out.
PSN = Goose1004ok
#8jmtstanPosted 10/20/2009 8:02:21 PM
look at the symbol below the bell (the one with fire symbols and bunch of square shapes) and follow exactly the placement like in the journal.
---
Ex Xbox 360 owner, and new PS3 owner