Half blind medal

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
So i bought the booster for it and shotgunned 5 ppl with blindfire and didnt get itů y?
PSN: ShaDoW-SlaYa, MGO: ShaDoW
Wii Code: 1330 5276 3095 8308, SSBB Code: 3093 6749 7950
7 years ago#2
Are you sure you're not aiming, and taking cover? Sometimes I would think I was behind a post when I wasn't. Truthfully that is one of the worst Badge of Honor boosters, things will get better at 52 and 54. I use them all the time and I'm leveling up like a madman (about 1.5- 2 million dollars a day).
"Money is like toilet paper, there's no problem until you run out."
7 years ago#3
^you play 40 games a day?
PSN: LikeButta 6.63 k/d R2
http://www.youtube.com/user/sofreshcoolbutta
7 years ago#4
Probably, death matches are what like 7-10 mins, so say 10 mins. 6 in an hour, usually play about 6-7 hours would equal 36-42 games. So yeah about that.
7 years ago#5
How much $ do u get for badge of honors medals?
This is an outrage! I am outraged beyond words!! Though i do have something to say.
PSN ID: DarkDax55
7 years ago#6
I couldn't hit Donut Drake with blind fire if he was sitting down and eating. I am preey good at the MP, but man I can't blind fire to save my life. I get wrecked by people doing it to me all the time though. I just can't seem to get it right. I gotta work on that. I'll be going for those medals soon.
PSN: memento2001
7 years ago#7
Darkdax55 | Posted 11/8/2009 11:52:56 PM | message detail
How much $ do u get for badge of honors medals?

Invalid booster gets you the "Get off My Lawn" medal = $20,000 per five kills
Half Loaded booster gets you "Miserly" medal = $12,500 per five kills

On top of that $250 kills x 5 = $1,250

So every 5 kills = $33,750

You start to add on Afterlife, Commando and all the other medals on top of that and the money starts to pour in.
7 years ago#8
I have been trying "situational awareness" lately but it is worthless. The only level I noticed it at all was in Temple. But it rarely seems to work right.
PSN: memento2001
7 years ago#9
Shotgun and Pistole does not count towards half blind. Only AK, M4, Pistols, and Fal. I find that AK and Auto Pistol is the best blindfire weapons. Hope this helps.
PSN - dcaoko
Fortune Hunter Edition - 10/05/09 - Winner of U2 Chicago Private Event [Team Roman]
7 years ago#10
The deagle is great too. 2 shot kills.
PSN - dcaoko
Fortune Hunter Edition - 10/05/09 - Winner of U2 Chicago Private Event [Team Roman]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived