Invalid booster

#1kholdstare04Posted 8/4/2010 1:28:46 PM
So I recently bought the invalid booster and I have to say it's an awesome booster indeed it makes things more excited
And I like how much money you can get what
2nd booster is best combined with invalid? I'm L 52
---
w3lcom3 ch@ng3 ---i'm not mexican----i'm mexi-cool
I'M RICH *****!!!!!!!!----dave chappelle.
#2dpgunit_3087Posted 8/4/2010 3:23:28 PM

If it's standard deathmatch or pistol deathmatch, I use Invalid and Keep Firing. For sniper matches, the other booster is Scoped In and for RPG matches it's Sure Foot. Most of the time I manage to do well, though I get my occasional bad game. I'm at level 53, and 54 is gonna be interesting since I'm gonna start using two negative boosters, lol.

#3UltimetalheadPosted 8/4/2010 4:10:56 PM
Invalid is one of the most frustrating things in the universe. It does make you much more cautious and better at the single player though because you're so used to having so little health.
---
Uncharted 2: [KFC]
"KFC Pride, Worldwide!"
#4Sternkrieg72Posted 8/4/2010 5:34:37 PM
It's a top-slot booster, right? If it is it means I can still use Sure Foot, and I think that will help me out in some close-quarters encounters. I'm going to buy it no matter what, but I don't know if I'll actually use it. I don't think I will because to me, the multiplayer is about having fun. If you die so frequently because of half health, I think that takes the fun away and the point is just to make as much money as possible.
---
PSN: Sternkrieg72
KFC Pride, Worldwide
#5UltimetalheadPosted 8/4/2010 5:38:57 PM
Scientific Fact: During the course of leveling up to 52, you will change your mind about Invalid, because you'll be so desperate for faster leveling that you'll sell your own soul just to get it. Trust me, it happens.
---
"KFC Pride, Worldwide!"
#6kholdstare04(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2010 5:39:27 PM
Well I played three games with that and i got like 51k on the three I use fleet foot but I don't know what other BoH is cool
---
w3lcom3 ch@ng3 ---i'm not mexican----i'm mexi-cool
I'M RICH *****!!!!!!!!----dave chappelle.
#7khterra99Posted 8/4/2010 9:39:34 PM
It's okay, but I prefer glass jaw over it. It really depends on who sees who first.

---
PSN: KH_TERRA_99
#8Stratocaster25Posted 8/5/2010 5:05:10 AM

Ultimetalhead posted...
Scientific Fact: During the course of leveling up to 52, you will change your mind about Invalid, because you'll be so desperate for faster leveling that you'll sell your own soul just to get it. Trust me, it happens.
---
"KFC Pride, Worldwide!"

I was one of those people. I leveled up pretty fast with it. Too bad my kdr went in the opposite direction.

#9XUNCHARTEDXPosted 8/5/2010 6:21:28 AM
used it till 54 then bye bye! HELLO HALF LOADED!!!
#10Oinky81Posted 8/5/2010 7:20:33 AM
Funny enough, I use it with Deposit so I make more money. I don't see why you would use anything else if you are trying to level faster...
---
O' mighty Lord of the Night. Master of beasts. Bringer of awe and derision.
Thou whose spirit lieth upon every act of oppression, hatred and strife.