Some of the worst multiplayer ever made

#1Bane_09Posted 1/16/2013 9:45:44 AM
Anyone else dislike the multiplayer? It has the potential for fun but after getting to level 24, I'm contantly being put in games against people with 3 xxx's for their name. It's so unbalanced that it completely ruins the game's multiplayer. Almost every game ends 50-10
#2SS_MetalSonicPosted 1/16/2013 3:42:35 PM
mp looks pretty bad from the gameplay videos i have seen. i got this game yesterday have not tried the mp yet to know for sure.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
#3most_games_r_okPosted 1/18/2013 2:49:14 PM
Multiplayer is great. You just need more practice. And yeah,level 50s suck.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Micer101.png
#4toledoguy452Posted 1/21/2013 12:00:25 PM
UC2 won game of the year when it was out.. The MP used to be one of the best MP out in a 3rd person view.. I have not played UC2 in a long time, I don't like UC3 much at all, I always thought UC2 had a great MP though back then..
---
PSN : ohioguy452
#5reese_jonesPosted 1/21/2013 1:57:17 PM
Go to the Lab playlist. There you can play crushing deathmatch with no boosters and there are many lower levels there
#6DangerRemixPosted 1/24/2013 2:22:12 PM
Bane_09 posted...
Anyone else dislike the multiplayer? It has the potential for fun but after getting to level 24, I'm contantly being put in games against people with 3 xxx's for their name. It's so unbalanced that it completely ruins the game's multiplayer. Almost every game ends 50-10

Any games, match making, is not perfect, I cant stand being matched with low levels, against high levels, this not only game with this problem.

Shame you, didnt play this game in early stages of the MP, fun it was, dont know about it now, thinking about giving it a go this weekend.
---
NintendoNetwork: DANGER2
PSN: DANGER187x
#7BrandynJohnsonPosted 1/26/2013 9:21:41 AM
Multiplayer is fun, it just takes practice. As a poster above said, many games have the issue of unbalancing when it comes to match making players of differing levels. It's worth noting that a player's level does not *neccessarily* equal his skill. Just the amount of time he has spent playing multiplayer. But if playing against people isn't your thing, stick to Co-op arenas.