Trophy Help Please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RinneganX

RinneganX
3 years ago#1
Hey i need help with uc2 i wanna get 100% trophies and i can't get the trophy you run i'll shoot and rapid fire and jack of all trades i was wondering if their is anyone out there who would get those trophies for me i would give you my account info and you could get the trophies sync them and i would help you get trophies you need help with anyway i can those are the only trophies i need help with because i know i can do all the other ones please i'm so desperate my account name is VastoLordeX message me if your interested this not a joke i need help message me if you want to help me thank you

User Info: smashidiot101

smashidiot101
3 years ago#2
I'll help you. My username is greenlinkinmuse, and I'm on from 4-9 PM.

User Info: mignoncurieux

mignoncurieux
3 years ago#3
What you are asking I don't think will work. I think trophies you get stay on the PS3 that gets them, and not with the account... anyway, I suggest youtube. I look there for trophy help all the time and it works. Otherwise if you need a partner, I haven't played multiplayer yet, I just recently completed the game on single player.

My PSN: mignoncurieux
http://i.imgur.com/dYN8F.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived