GOTY Code

#14DoorITRPosted 2/15/2013 10:44:04 AM
So I bought the GOTYE and the code voucher says it expired in 2010. What kind of crap is this? Sony doesn't seem to want to help. Does anyone have a valid one they don't wish to use? I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks
#2goatmilk_12Posted 2/16/2013 12:02:46 AM
New GOTY codes are pretty hard to come by now a days. I know how you feel with the expired code because the same thing happend to me. If you really want all extra dlc, you could just buy them from the PSN store.

Really the only thing you need is the siege/ DF map pack. They go for around $5 together. You could also get the hero skin pack for $2 as well. Then again this is only if you want to pay the extra money for it as the multiplayer is not as active as it used to be. If not, the best you could do is wait for somebody to give you a code which seems unlikely. But hey, who knows?

If I had one to spare I would give it to you. I hope this helps you though.
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3calinksPosted 2/18/2013 7:16:04 PM
One of the reasons PSN seems so archaic in this day in age. Couldn't believe it when I saw the code had expired. What kind of BS is that? I dontthink thatcan even happen on xbox live.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#4ElBorak77Posted 2/28/2013 9:41:15 AM
the voucher says it expired but did you try it anyway?
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#5theawesomestevrPosted 3/1/2013 5:55:09 PM
the voucher says it expired but did you try it anyway?

I've had this game for a a year or two now, but just tried the code two days ago, and it didn't work.