Is the MP worth playing at this point?

#1kentuckyfr1edPosted 8/17/2013 2:41:16 AM
...or is it a painful exercise in patience, since the rest of the community if fully leveled up and has everything unlocked? Will I just be spending all my time getting stomped?

I heard this UC2 is more balanced MP-wise than UC3, and I know the UC3 community is still active.
#2ElusiveOneXPosted 8/17/2013 6:36:22 AM
I'm fairly new to Uncharted as a series as I only started playing them this year. Uncharted 2 imo is way easier to play when fighting against higher levels compared to Uncharted 3. However, if you are interested in the co-op of Uncharted, two is dead most of the time.
#3Stratocaster25Posted 8/20/2013 10:12:44 AM
I think it's worth playing. I've been playing it off and on for the past few months and it's still enjoyable for me.
#4reese_jonesPosted 8/29/2013 10:51:11 AM
Uncharted 2 imo is way easier to play when fighting against higher levels compared to Uncharted 3

Completely false.
---
"High Priestess"
#5ElusiveOneXPosted 8/31/2013 12:34:58 PM(edited)
reese_jones posted...
Uncharted 2 imo is way easier to play when fighting against higher levels compared to Uncharted 3

Completely false.

I have my own experiences to go on, you can disagree, but go shove your attempts at invalidating my opinion.
#6reese_jonesPosted 9/8/2013 9:36:28 PM
Yep
---
"High Priestess"
#7reese_jonesPosted 9/8/2013 9:37:36 PM
My experiences tell me that you probably never played in any 5v5 customs in U2 or never played in its heyday, but you know what if you think U3 online was harder then whatever its just your opinion
---
"High Priestess"
#8vanrobierPosted 9/15/2013 3:07:57 PM
Yes, it's worth it. There are still plenty of loyalists to U2. I personally didn't enjoy U3 with all the kickbacks and sprinting, etc. U2 is the best multiplayer 3PS I've ever played. I hope Naughty Dog will keep U2MP even though U3 is out. It's a "fresh" change from FPS. Add me if you want. PSN: shotboyz
---
PSN: SHOTBOYZZZZZZZZZ (9 z's total) ALT: shotboyz
PAWN: Marisol, Level 200 Ranger ALT PAWN: Serina, Strider
#9SolidVulcanPosted 9/27/2013 12:55:35 PM
I just started playing again. can never find a game? is there any settings that make it easier to find a match? ie. dlc or default?
---
PSN: Solid Vulcan
#10sonicfan11589Posted 10/4/2013 2:27:53 PM
Yeah I too just got into the series. Even though i thought i would never have interest in this series even though i enjoy the Tomb Raider games from which i have heard this series is inspired by (and the newest Tomb Raider is inspired by this series), I caved in. I just beat Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the PS Vita since it was free. And I just bought off of amazon.com the greatest dual pack for $20.

Question: Do some of the trophies in U2 need to be done online?