What's this game supposed to be about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
  3. What's this game supposed to be about?

User Info: Redfish12X

Redfish12X
8 years ago#1
I think the description is interesting. What is this game about anyways? Anyone know?

The reason I asked is I was looking for the last board posted as of right now, by typing in numbers indicated here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/post.php?board=xxxxxx

Where x is a number, obviously.

This is 955217. Took a little while, but this is the latest game here...so I checked it out. Looks cool.

User Info: shadowwarrior4

shadowwarrior4
8 years ago#2
from what i read its known as a point and click adventure i still havent played the first season although i want to really bad i like sam&max alot although i never tried the games
zombie combine that's like a, a zombine get it? a zombine

User Info: jmdwow

jmdwow
8 years ago#3
It is a game about a dog named Sam and a crazy bunny-like thing named Max who are freelance police that solve crimes. I personally enjoy the hmor in both series. Each season starts off randomly with different events that in the end have something connecting them. In season 1 it's mind control. In season 2, it is random events that have to do with.. well, I can't spoil it for you.

User Info: Sabrewing

Sabrewing
8 years ago#4
www.telltalegames.com/samandmax
Alex Roivas in a Smash Bros. game -- I shall continue hoping.
http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/sabrewing/shotz/alex.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
  3. What's this game supposed to be about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived