This looks....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tiki Towers
  3. This looks....
7 years ago#1
surprisingly entertaining. Anyone else seen stuff on this?
"Those who do evil unto others, will come to know me well." - Punisher 4/16/04
just beat - Super Mario Galaxy (M121/L121) // now playing - WarioWare
7 years ago#2
seems like a rip off of world of goo, and its only 5 dollars so it might be a complete bore
The Power is Yours
7 years ago#3

Or it could be really fun and a super buy for the holidays! The mobile version has already received a nomination for best casual game.

7 years ago#4
Low price + "Rip-Off" = noobs giving it no chance

Don't Mess With the Old.
7 years ago#5
I down loaded this and Fun! Fun! Minigolf today. I loved the mini golf game but can't say the same for Tiki Towers. The 500 price point was the final selling point for me but I had been reading up on this game for a while as well.

There were many comparisons to the great World Of Goo, so I figured for only 500 points it would be worth a try. Overall, I just found it to be a generic, average game. Also, unless I am missing something, the co-op is a rip off. I guessed it would play like World of Goo where each play can do the same thing but that is not the case here, as player two is very limited.
No More Heroes is pretty much the greatest game ever made.
7 years ago#6
So far I have no MAJOR complaints. I've played WORSE games that cost MORE.
Can't argue with THAT logic.
7 years ago#7
I think this game is totally worth the 500 points. It's not going to be game of the year or anything, but it's addictive and you get a lot of play time. I like playing around and making odd towers to see what happens.
7 years ago#8
Certainly not as "groundbreaking" as WoG, but a worthwile game for those who like the construction concept. I am enjoying it so far.
7 years ago#9
I haven't played World of Goo yet, and didn't have the points to get it, so I got this game instead. Gotta say, I'm having fun playing it. I need to get world of goo sometime if it's way better than this
Pokemon Diamond Version FC: 4640-0010-0796
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 4511-0149-9278
  1. Boards
  2. Tiki Towers
  3. This looks....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived