Easy Money and Etc.

#1jopat123Posted 5/12/2010 7:20:21 AM
Hi guys. I just wanted to be a very rich guy in HM: HoLV. And looking for more things to do to earn a lot of money. Here are some things that i know:

1. Fishing- I found that fishing gives you a lot of money. Specially when you upgrade it to max. I earn 8000-10000 a day. If lucky, earning 15000+. Is it just that it is fall that I started fishing and it is that season where you'll get pirate and sunken treasure or any season?

2. Cooking- Cooking gives me a lot of money. Selling Cheese from milk (1 Large, 2 medium or 3 small). Earning 2500 a day. And selling cooked food to the cafe and grocery store in their wanted item.

3. Horse Race- I trade all of my money into medals and trade those medals into fine cheese. Selling 600 per pieces. Earning 100 per piece. Earning a lot when you won a race.

4. Part Time Job- Bob's part time job gives me a lot of money early in the game. Earning 1020 + a small milk a day. From 8am-6pm.

5. Mining- Mining in different level gives me a lot of money. Earning 2000- 3000 a day(I guess). I'm still at fall year 1 so I haven't opened other mines.

These are the things that I know. Anyone know any other method to earn a lot? Post here and put a number (6., 7., 8., etc.) so that I can see it faster (In order please). Start at 6 because I end mine at 5. I appreciate it if you help me and you can also help other people too.

I'll put more things(etc.) that I found. Like cows follows you when you talk to them, so brush them first then talk to them. Because if you talk to them first you'll need to get away to cow to brush them.
---
"It was in your best interest to assist me"- Albert Wesker
#2einreiPosted 5/12/2010 7:25:01 AM
@ 1. you can also find/fish "Treasure Box" at Lake Mine
#3setsuna100Posted 5/12/2010 8:52:07 AM
For newbies:
At the month of Spring, invest your $$$ on Cheese which you can buy from Roland @ the Grocery Store at 500G. Sell it to Wallace after 6pm at 550G each.

And of course, the more money you have, the more Cheese you can buy and sell! I found this tip from clara_lin's guide.
#4huyxxxPosted 5/12/2010 9:08:50 AM
Maximum amount you can carry at a time is only 99 though, meaning you can spend about 50000G at most.
---
-If you're gonna trick me, you could've made it believable-
#5huyxxxPosted 5/12/2010 9:21:11 AM
Horse Race: I suggest you spend more on Butter rather than Fine cheese, since Butter has higher profit margin (150G margin per unit). Just do some calculation and you'll see. I usually buy 998 medals (betting and resetting tires me out and I'm also not a good racer yet), spend 594 on butter right a way. Also, I don't buy fine cheese right after buying butter. I spent 198 medals on special fish bait so I can avoid fishing garbage 100% (the most profitable item EVER), after that, I'll get the fine cheese with the rest of the medals. The races after that I just spend all on butter and fine cheese, as I have enough fish baits now.
---
-If you're gonna trick me, you could've made it believable-
#6Chass1990Posted 5/12/2010 1:16:17 PM
Also, if you have M milk, it's better to boil them separately for yogurt (350G) because you'll end up with 2 yogurt (700G) rather than a normal cheese (500G)
---
I shut my eyes in order to see