Favorite Sword Style/Stance

#1CadoOrgoPosted 6/28/2009 11:21:35 AM
Mine is definitely the side-stance. The Momage that you could find randomly on the Ronin outside of town in Way of the Samurai 2.
---
'God' is an image created out of man's insecurities. - Wiegraf Folles
#2chumpykalamoonaPosted 7/2/2009 2:49:17 PM
In the first game, my favorite was the Side Stance.
In the second I liked the Fencing (sword in sheath) Stance.
---
Somebody set up us the bomb.
#3CadoOrgo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2009 6:11:48 PM
Yeah, I'm an idiot. I meant the fencing stance. I said side-stance and started talking about the Momage which is a fencing stance sword.
---
'God' is an image created out of man's insecurities. - Wiegraf Folles
#4jman427Posted 7/3/2009 1:59:20 PM
I like the two-swords, and the ninja styles the best. Fast, powerful, unique, and cool looking. I also liked the other weapons besides the swords, like the naginata and that thing from the first game that had a blade on both ends. But really, I like all the different swords and stances.
---
I'm totally gunna obliterape you after dinner.
#5presea_loverPosted 7/14/2009 6:34:58 PM
I only played the first game. Side Stance all the way. Chigusa sword rules.
---
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater
#6SanjumokePosted 7/21/2009 10:21:01 PM
Top all the way. I just loved watching my sword slash down, and the way they block was pretty cool too.
---
"Growth...is that what strength is? Then there can be no perfect strength! For it is something that we must constantly walk toward to." Taihaku
#7Banosaurus_RexPosted 8/18/2009 7:05:37 PM
in the first game mine was low stance. The sword I used was Okhotsk I believe. It was the red one and you could do all these rolls on the ground with it.

In the second i used fencing stance. The sword I used was the Zannkimaru because it looks freaking awesome. I also used the Biteikotsu which is a one handed sword which looks deadly and also has some deadly ass attacks

all this talk makes me want to play these games again

---
???