Favorite Sword Style/Stance

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Way of the Samurai 3
  3. Favorite Sword Style/Stance
7 years ago#1
Mine is definitely the side-stance. The Momage that you could find randomly on the Ronin outside of town in Way of the Samurai 2.
'God' is an image created out of man's insecurities. - Wiegraf Folles
7 years ago#2
In the first game, my favorite was the Side Stance.
In the second I liked the Fencing (sword in sheath) Stance.
Somebody set up us the bomb.
7 years ago#3
Yeah, I'm an idiot. I meant the fencing stance. I said side-stance and started talking about the Momage which is a fencing stance sword.
'God' is an image created out of man's insecurities. - Wiegraf Folles
7 years ago#4
I like the two-swords, and the ninja styles the best. Fast, powerful, unique, and cool looking. I also liked the other weapons besides the swords, like the naginata and that thing from the first game that had a blade on both ends. But really, I like all the different swords and stances.
I'm totally gunna obliterape you after dinner.
7 years ago#5
I only played the first game. Side Stance all the way. Chigusa sword rules.
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater
7 years ago#6
Top all the way. I just loved watching my sword slash down, and the way they block was pretty cool too.
"Growth...is that what strength is? Then there can be no perfect strength! For it is something that we must constantly walk toward to." Taihaku
7 years ago#7
in the first game mine was low stance. The sword I used was Okhotsk I believe. It was the red one and you could do all these rolls on the ground with it.

In the second i used fencing stance. The sword I used was the Zannkimaru because it looks freaking awesome. I also used the Biteikotsu which is a one handed sword which looks deadly and also has some deadly ass attacks

all this talk makes me want to play these games again
???
  1. Boards
  2. Way of the Samurai 3
  3. Favorite Sword Style/Stance

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived