Dual wielding

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1

I am a novice at this game and just finished it 2 times on easy , and i am wondering when or where can I learn to use 2 weapons ? I have some kind a scroll buyed by me that learns me dual wielding skill but for some reason I can't use it . Anyone can help me ? ty :)

5 years ago#2
I was also curious about this.
5 years ago#3
I believe you need 1000 Samurai Points in order to use the dual wield scroll.
It's like the stray dog that follows you home, and your parents let you keep it, only you don't want the damn dog.
5 years ago#4
I think its 1000 samurai points. When you finish a playthrough, a message will come up saying that dual wielding has been unlocked or something to that effect.
Don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you'd be a mile away - and have their shoes.
5 years ago#5

yes I just got it , ty for the info ^^the swordsare great btw . I am playing on normal now and I can't se any difficulty difference . But I think that you can't learn new skills by simply use dual wield like the other weapons , but you can buy from the shop scrolls with 1000Y each to learn new skills.

5 years ago#6
Or just like. . .y'know...kill people to learn new moves?
Hi my name is Leetcarrotz19 and I like Monster Hunter so much I'm making my own game based off it. :)
5 years ago#7

I killed more the 400 and not a single skill :) . So with each money I get I buy scrolls to learn some more .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived