Is Adell.. uh...

#1_CFloBucket_Posted 3/1/2010 12:31:21 PM
Homosexual? Throughout the game he constantly says he doesn't like girls. This is an honest topic, I'm just curious if he is or not.

I'm only on Episode 4, the one where that "guy"

*Spoilers*

Takes your sister and brother away

*Spoiler*

---
That's good news man, next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I will reach for a LIME
#2vinheim3Posted 3/1/2010 12:41:30 PM
He's only gay if you want him to be..
---
2/30 Maxed Snipers done
Next: M-Change Scrolls -_-
#3Overlord_JoshuaPosted 3/1/2010 12:42:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4TGSnowwyPosted 3/1/2010 12:42:05 PM
You'll meet the reason he doesn't like girls around chapter 9 or 10, I think, and find out where his facial scar came from. Also, Hanako always hogs the Meatopia bars...

He gradually opens up to Rozalin though; he's a huge Pleinair fan (if you download her); and he never shows any interest in guys (beyond the "KILL ZENON!" thing).
So no, he's not gay. He's just a closet fight-freak in denial of his true bloodlust...who also had one bad experience with a woman in the past.
---
..../\_/\
>( ^_^ )<
#5Overlord_JoshuaPosted 3/1/2010 12:44:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6SaethoriPosted 3/1/2010 1:38:11 PM
I don't think it's that in the worst ending... >_>

Adell's definitely straight. He just hasn't outgrown the 'cootie' phase.
#7Puyo_ChanPosted 3/1/2010 3:10:06 PM
hes kissed rosalin, nuff said. he doesnt like girls cause they r troublesome -.-! WHICH WE R NOT! we just have needs D=
#8xfyrenxPosted 3/1/2010 3:13:26 PM
Remember that people who keep repeating the same thing over and over are usually trying to convince themselves and failing.
---
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
#9SaethoriPosted 3/1/2010 3:21:01 PM
Wait, who's convincing themselves of what and failing, again? o.o

So far, other than the post that a moderator ate, this topic has been very tame and straightforward. CFloBucket actually managed to put together a topic on this subject that didn't degrade into insult flinging, so I'm very impressed. ^^

Another thing to note is that, even if you don't get the Best Ending, Adell and Rozalin's Team Attack Chance just keeps on getting better every chapter, as a way of hinting that they become more compatible. They're definitely a couple.
#10diurd97Posted 3/1/2010 3:33:11 PM
There's actually a person who spawns in the item world towns who brings up the "I don't like girl comments," humorously stating that it's usually a cover that the biggest perverts use.
---
Attack it till it dies? Genius!