jolly pirates

#1metlspaz4Posted 3/29/2011 9:15:46 PM
I got every single map except the jolly pirates in a single item,
but i have gone through 3 more and not found a single appearence of the jolly pirates

is there any item where they are more likely to appear?
#2metlspaz4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 9:44:07 PM
nevermind, i got them
they randomly appeared in a subpeona while i was gathering felonies
only got 6 characters at 300 for now
but like 10 around 200
#3Doctor__TPosted 3/30/2011 6:38:40 AM
You mean you've been going inside Subpoenas all this time to collect Felonies...?!?

=(
---
"Things are rarely 'just crazy enough to work'. But they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously." - xkcd
#4metlspaz4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2011 7:40:03 PM
i know i know
i can move the bailiff to a more desirable item. but its easier to farm pirates along the way on a legendary subpeona
#5DrDucTapePosted 3/31/2011 1:22:12 PM
metlspaz4 posted...
i know i know
i can move the bailiff to a more desirable item. but its easier to farm pirates along the way on a legendary subpeona

Why not farm pirates on the way through a weapon or other equipment though?
---
DrDucTape-Now with Kung-Fu grip!!
~<3Cult of Terra<3~Awaiting her glorious return
#6metlspaz4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2011 4:37:51 PM
until today, i was at a level disadvantage XD
i opened up LoC then i reincarnated adell a bunch so all his base stats are finally above 40.
almost 60 in hp atk and speed
plus im barely at the point to start truly levelling items.
I just get to the 99th floor of each rank 39 for now, so i can get the rank 40 when i level my thief to 6000.
#7Doctor__TPosted 4/1/2011 7:52:19 AM
How are you at a level disadvantage if you have rank 39 items at floor 99?! You should be able to steamroll anything Holt can throw at you...

Do you not have any Armsmasters or something? o_o
---
"Things are rarely 'just crazy enough to work'. But they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously." - xkcd
#8metlspaz4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2011 8:11:34 PM
well maybe i should put in the fact that i was trying to get ALL my characters to 300 felonies, even the new level 1's, the DLCs etc. XD
i only have about 10 characters at 300, and the rest at 160 or higher

im doing this to get the max out of every character and explore all my options
#9Doctor__TPosted 4/4/2011 6:39:31 AM
...oh.

...uh... ... good luck with that?

Still though, the simple act of equipping those weapons on some of your characters should make them strong enough to kill very high level enemies. I don't see why you feel the need to go into such low level items for pirate hunting...

I hope you're at least swapping out Bailiffs and hitting a bunch of Dark Court Gates in each Subpoena... (though I can't see how you could have obtained so many felonies unless you were...)

You do at least have a high level Armsmaster... right? And you're using it on the character(s) you're fighting with in the item world? If not... you're wasting an obscenely large amount of time.
---