broken..?

#1L0tto23Posted 4/4/2009 10:40:51 PM
So apparently you can do just fine by scrolling up and down along the rows pressing A over and over, and you'll get random clears of lines. Blah..
---
I'll walk right out into a brand new day, insane and rising in my own weird way.
#2TheGBAmanPosted 4/5/2009 9:25:06 AM
eh.. no

that will never work on levels past about 3/4
---
2D or not 2D, that is the question.
http://deep4t.deviantart.com/art/Foxy-Rosalina-112016828
#3L0tto23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2009 7:00:53 PM
after giving more time to the game, i must say, this is the best thing since sliced bread! Disregard my previous post ^_^

btw, im typing this on the dsi, wooo!
---
I'll walk right out into a brand new day, insane and rising in my own weird way.
#4VaultBoy2319Posted 4/6/2009 10:08:29 AM
the same could be said about Meteos..the real trick is, NOT doing it..it may be broken (at least for some of the game), but you don't HAVE to just randomly set blocks...
---
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be', said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'--Alice's Adventures In Wonderland
#5efire_Posted 4/6/2009 1:38:55 PM
Randomly moving blocks will work for you in the first few levels, but your time and combo chain will suck pretty bad.

Get to any level past 5 or so, and you HAVE to start setting up combos and such. I'm currently stuck on 7...the darkness comes so fast...

---
You know, the funny thing is, if you drive a car off a cliff, you're probably hitting the brakes the whole way down.
#6Atomic_PorkchopPosted 4/7/2009 6:25:49 AM
Yeah, it progesses in later levels and the idea is to get a combo chain and to beat your previous high score. So it's not broke, it's just random - heck Bejeweled you can just randomly move around and switch tiles and you'll clear some. Even a blind squirel get's a nut sometimes.
#7L0tto23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2009 4:00:40 PM
Yea when ur pretty much forced to line up those 3 "lit up" tiles, to make it fully light again, just doing random moves doesn't help at all.
---