Mix Elixir-A Max Elixir for Linonne?

#1Gamecube_GamerPosted 10/19/2009 9:12:47 AM
That seems...random. And I don't think any of us use Linonne regularly.
---
Strong pokemon, weak pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers win with their favorites.-Karen of the Elite 4
#2KaelAltreulPosted 10/19/2009 9:14:32 AM
I don't think I have EVER use them in this or main games.

---
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN
#3nhahtdhPosted 10/19/2009 10:59:33 AM
Lookalikes are not supposed to be useful. If you think you can exploit it then feel free.
---
So much things to do... So little time...
http://z15.invisionfree.com/PMD_Rescue_Community/
#4_Unowninator_Posted 10/19/2009 11:04:59 AM
Some lookalikes are not supposed to be useful. If you think you can exploit it then feel free.

Fix'd; Vila Seed and a couple of others.

---
If "ass" was a banned word, you'd be censor byp***ing there.~ guwa
R.I.P: Legendary topic: board=585454&topic=48963685
#5soma2035Posted 10/19/2009 11:07:48 AM
Some lookalikes are not supposed to be useful. If you think you can exploit it then feel free.

Fix'd; Vila Seed and a couple of others.

What on earth is a Vila Seed?

But yea, plenty of look-alikes are supposed to be useful. Dough Seed and Slip Seed come to mind. Reviser Seed isn't bad either, plenty of Pokemon get Item Master.

---
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...
#6-Unowninator-Posted 10/19/2009 11:13:29 AM
What on earth is a Vila Seed?

It allows you to walk on water.

Reviser Seed isn't bad either, plenty of Pokemon get Item Master.

I thought a Reviser Seed does nothing? So what does it do?

---
So, Smacd, you're 26? It's good to know that you're mature for your age.~ Icefoot713, A.K.A Madfoot713
R.I.P, legendary topic: board=585454&topic=48963685
#7Gamecube_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2009 11:17:43 AM
It revives your pokemon, but only if the pokemon that needs reviving has the Item Master IQ skill. And you can use Oren berries by throwing them at a pokemon to knock 10 HP off.
---
Strong pokemon, weak pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers win with their favorites.-Karen of the Elite 4
#8CrimsonCerberusPosted 10/19/2009 11:19:20 AM
I thought every IQ Group had Item Master? Though plenty could still mean that...

Also, Serebii's translation from the Japanese version is "Max Elinor", which makes more of a connection to Linoone, I guess.
---
HYPELLO PSN: CrimsonCerberus
Join the Black Lions of PMD Sky! Our home:http://s6.invisionfree.com/Black_Lions
#9NatatteruPosted 10/19/2009 11:21:19 AM
Hm, I have never got a Mix Elixir, didn't know it existed xD
---
Gotta Love Rita <3 [[Waiting: Pokemon HeartGold (DS), Tales of Graces (Wii), Nostalgia (DS), Tatsunoko Vs Capcom (Wii), New Super Mario Bros (Wii)]]
#10nhahtdhPosted 10/19/2009 11:28:59 AM
It revives your pokemon, but only if the pokemon that needs reviving has the Item Master IQ skill. And you can use Oren berries by throwing them at a pokemon to knock 10 HP off.

Also, Serebii's translation from the Japanese version is "Max Elinor", which makes more of a connection to Linoone, I guess.

All Pokemon has Item Master skill. However, the skill is disabled for wild Pokemon in some dungeon of the 1st arc of the story and it is disabled for your Pokemon when you enter specific dungeons.
---
So much things to do... So little time...
http://z15.invisionfree.com/PMD_Rescue_Community/