Golden Seed Wondermail S?

#1fitzyjamesPosted 10/29/2009 7:36:06 PM

Hey, does anyone know Wondermail S codes for Golden Seeds or if the even exist?!!!!

#2frogreturnsPosted 10/29/2009 7:41:51 PM
Originally posted by zetsu345

Floor 1
2YH44 HY3NWFT HRX55
N&HK0 Có9MF8 T2QPW

Floor 2
NS9K# #C1=Q44 0%8M3
#W521 5K2N-NF T6F=T

Floor 3
1H9MS %CP@R5J 45MX#
5%50F X=SNJR6 5@%X8

Floor 4
=CX%4 S9486F7 Q9X4#
4N@K% H#58WJ= 8%NP9

All are rescue pikachu
---
My programs never have bugs, they just develop random features.
Currently playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
#3Zarren364Posted 10/29/2009 7:51:22 PM
^ all in drenched bluff
---
http://www.freepowerboards.com/soulsilversociety/index.php
Join the Soul Silver Society Plat FC: 1247-5023-9166
#4thomas_hernadezPosted 10/30/2009 10:20:15 AM

i need more of golden seed to level up my porkemon. Can anyone please give more of it? Thanks in advance

#5BladenytePosted 10/30/2009 10:22:15 AM
why not just buy an action replay and give max levels to everybody?
---
orclord.evony.com
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#6nhahtdhPosted 10/30/2009 10:26:01 AM
Don't know for sure... but I think the better code to use is Exp. multiplier (for about some 2^20 times). I think setting level to 100 will prevent the Pokemon from learning certain moves...

Or on the second thought, you can use Electivire Link Shop to remember the moves... Just disregard the stuffs above...
---
So much things to do... So little time...
http://z15.invisionfree.com/PMD_Rescue_Community/
#7soma2035Posted 10/30/2009 11:45:16 AM
Golden Seed wondermails don't exist naturally. The only ones that exist are hacked into the game via AR before the codes are copied down. If you're going to use those, you might as well buy an AR and hack yourself whatever you want...

---
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...
#8Blaziken_rjcfPosted 10/30/2009 11:55:44 AM

Golden Seed wondermails don't exist naturally. The only ones that exist are hacked into the game via AR before the codes are copied down. If you're going to use those, you might as well buy an AR and hack yourself whatever you want...

---
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

i got a golden seed from a normal WM
---
92% of teens like rap. Copy this into your signature if you are part of the 8% with taste.
#9Zarren364Posted 10/30/2009 1:51:28 PM
yes, there are no missions in game that just give you a golden seed,the only way to get them is to get Xatu to appraise a treasure chest from one of the golden chamber missions. Even then you may not get a golden seed. So far however, besides the codes previously posted, I've managed to obtain three.

When you get them, don't just give them to one pokemon. Use the lock-on specs, and a pierce orb(not needed if you have the pierce IQ ability). Then go into a tunnel between rooms in a dungeon, turn so all team members are in a straight line behind/in front/ to the side of you. Then just throw the golden seed at em'. Levels all three of them up at once. This strategy also works with life seeds,sitrus berries, max elixirs, anything really.
---
http://www.freepowerboards.com/soulsilversociety/index.php
Join the Soul Silver Society Plat FC: 1247-5023-9166
#10soma2035Posted 10/30/2009 1:59:22 PM
i got a golden seed from a normal WM

The Great Pumpkin showed up a day early and gave me a Time Machine too.

yes, there are no missions in game that just give you a golden seed,the only way to get them is to get Xatu to appraise a treasure chest from one of the golden chamber missions. Even then you may not get a golden seed. So far however, besides the codes previously posted, I've managed to obtain three.

When you get them, don't just give them to one pokemon. Use the lock-on specs, and a pierce orb(not needed if you have the pierce IQ ability). Then go into a tunnel between rooms in a dungeon, turn so all team members are in a straight line behind/in front/ to the side of you. Then just throw the golden seed at em'. Levels all three of them up at once. This strategy also works with life seeds,sitrus berries, max elixirs, anything really.

QFT. The only way to get Golden Seeds without third party methods is to receive one from an A-OK or Thank-You mail, or to find it in the Golden Chamber.

However, Natural Gifter is a better way to use Golden Seeds. Simply pick a Party Leader with the Natural Gifter IQ skill, and eating it will give 5 levels without any chance of missing to all four party members.

---